Digitigrade Werewolves: NSFW Edition (Override)

12 hours ago, chickenpoosae said:

i know you kinda explained, but im still not sure how i equip the hard version?

It's a Wicked Whims body part; you use the same process you would for any other set of WW genitals, and I'd suggest looking up WW tutorials if you don't know how to do that. These should be under the "werewolf hard" category, which will only show up on sims that are currently werewolves.

• 3 months later...

i seem to have broken feet in my werewolf form, even when unclothed. if i zoom in super close the break disappears but if my camera is 4 feet-ish away the models feet break any ideas?

(edit)

I solved the problem, must have sim detail in graphics settings set to high for this mod to work correctly if set to anything lower than high than the sims legs break.

Edited by NefariousPBO
solved issue
On 4/13/2024 at 1:26 PM, NefariousPBO said:

i seem to have broken feet in my werewolf form, even when unclothed. if i zoom in super close the break disappears but if my camera is 4 feet-ish away the models feet break any ideas?

(edit)

I solved the problem, must have sim detail in graphics settings set to high for this mod to work correctly if set to anything lower than high than the sims legs break.

Looks like a LOD issue, I'll get it updated soon

Hi, I really love this mesh, but I was wondering if you'r gonna make an XL version of this mesh ? The large one is great, but a little too bit shorter with some animations.

But in any case of if you'r gonna do this or not, keep this good work !

29 minutes ago, lupololo said:

Hi, I really love this mesh, but I was wondering if you'r gonna make an XL version of this mesh ? The large one is great, but a little too bit shorter with some animations.

But in any case of if you'r gonna do this or not, keep this good work !

Yeah I'm planning to do a couple more sizes, thanks!

3 hours ago, surtgr said:

Is there anyway to make this more compatible with other cocks? I was hoping that Noir's werewolves in the wild rig would work but the legs break?

It's not possible to use non-digi body parts with these; here's an explanation of why that is and how body parts work.

Other creators are welcome to make their own body parts digitigrade compatible (and preferably let me know so I can add them to the database of digi compatible stuff) but I will not personally be doing that as it would be a lot of work and a lot of permissions to secure and a lot of tech support that I may not be able to provide for something I mostly didn't make.