Resident Evil 4 Remake

On 10/27/2023 at 5:03 AM, Sneaksmile said:

I also use that but, it only works for small generic sounds, in the cinematics Leon keeps talking, and that is funny but not very good  lol  

And what did you expected, Leon's voice lines with Ashley's voice? are you high or drunk? ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 8:39 AM, Wisky said:

And what did you expected, Leon's voice lines with Ashley's voice? are you high or drunk? ?

A good joint every now and then doesn't hurt anyone lol

But, it seems like you don't know that there's something called '' AI voice '', which even though it's robotic as hell .. it's at least better than hearing Leon talking through Ashley's body

Anyway, I don't expect something like that at all or AI voices mods like in Skyrim. So .. initially I asked only for a mod that at least silences Leon's VOICE when he speaks, like the Mod for Witcher 3 that silences all of Geralt's voice, etc 

3 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

A good joint every now and then doesn't hurt anyone lol

But, it seems like you don't know that there's something called '' AI voice '', which even though it's robotic as hell .. it's at least better than hearing Leon talking through Ashley's body

Anyway, I don't expect something like that at all or AI voices mods like in Skyrim. So .. initially I asked only for a mod that at least silences Leon's VOICE when he speaks, like the Mod for Witcher 3 that silences all of Geralt's voice, etc 

Sure but that would mean A LOT of work cuz a modder has to create all the voice lines using AI and then replacen them in the game.

As far as I know there's no mod like that.

On 11/6/2023 at 11:24 AM, Wisky said:

Sure but that would mean A LOT of work cuz a modder has to create all the voice lines using AI and then replacen them in the game.

As far as I know there's no mod like that.

Well, it seems there isn't then. Nor one that at least silences Leon's voice 

On 11/8/2023 at 12:23 AM, teals03 said:

@Sneaksmile  Modding Haven discord has a lot of great information about modding RE4 and many other games. 

There are mods to change Leon's voice to Ashley's or Ada's during gameplay (grunts, breathing, and such), but not during cutscenes.

Honestly such server sucks 

It's a useless tangle of a lot of channels and topics, but when you ask something specific, no one answers anything. Not even something simple, they seem just pretentious envious 

On 11/8/2023 at 12:23 AM, teals03 said:

There are mods to change Leon's voice to Ashley's or Ada's during gameplay (grunts, breathing, and such), but not during cutscenes.

Hmmhummp yep .. we had already said it

So it is clear that some Ashley voice mod or one that silences Leon's voice in the cutscenes is just dreaming  

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, DeathGear1 said:

Can anyone help me with finding out how to play as a modded outfit of Ashley while also having the npc Ashley in a different modded outfit. I have the playable Ashley but no matter what outfit I choose its just the default outfit and never the modded ones I've downloaded.

If you want different costumes for Ashley, you need to have mods that replace the alternative costumes and not just the default one. The playable Ashley mods will use the costume for the installed version, such as Playable Ashley Romantic Costume will use the model that has been replaced for the Romantic costume and so on. Since most mods use the default costume as a replacer it's not quite so easy but that's the only way the Playable Ashley mods work.

I do have mods for the alternate costumes like the romantic and casual, but even if those are the ones I have modded and I choose those alternative outfit when I choose what outfit in the menus that Ashely will wear whenever I spawn as her I will see the npc Ashely in the outift, but the Ashley that replaces Leon is the default jacket or non jacket regardless of what I choose.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone

I wanted to ask, even though I think some people will find it stupid, I still wanted to ask if you can maybe do a kind of nude Ashley mod, but like this DxD Dreams mod, which ist Available in The Remake of RE 2. That would also be an idea where you could make Ashley's flat boobs, which would definitely be great 

On 12/12/2023 at 7:48 AM, Tsssk said:

Has anyone came across preggo mods other than Cultist Ashley?

• Ashley Sweet Juice costume
• Ashley Too spicy costume
• Ashley Admire me costume
• AG Daring Bikini
• Ashley Zealot

(on Playground website).

I would like a preggo mod with less clothes or fully naked but I haven't found a mod like that.

1.thumb.png.8f50bdc1547523db51c59c11d436d3e5.png2.thumb.png.8ef3ff073c3624d4b38179b4db539034.png

Edited by Wisky
16 hours ago, Wisky said:

• Ashley Sweet Juice costume
• Ashley To spicy costume
• Ashley Admire me costume
• AG Daring Bikini
• Ashley Zealot

(on Playground website).

I would like a preggo mod with less clothes or fully naked but I haven't found a mod like that.

1.thumb.png.8f50bdc1547523db51c59c11d436d3e5.png2.thumb.png.8ef3ff073c3624d4b38179b4db539034.png

Thank you for your detailed and prompt reply. :D
I've already got AG Cultist earlier, along with one another. Both have somewhat 'minimal' bumps. I'm not sure if most of Ashley's pregnancy model came from a single modder or not. But all of them share similar size.

Sorry for not quoting my question properly.
I'm looking for a bigger and 'proper' belly. Like how Claire got in red bikini mod in RE2remake. And Jill mod in RE3remake (can't remember the name, probably Drsxmod).

Also, I've found none for Ada, so far.
Have you encountered any?

image.jpeg.41b590e1c5921c2528ba92f024fe9068.jpeg

7 hours ago, Tsssk said:

Thank you for your detailed and prompt reply. :D
I've already got AG Cultist earlier, along with one another. Both have somewhat 'minimal' bumps. I'm not sure if most of Ashley's pregnancy model came from a single modder or not. But all of them share similar size.

Sorry for not quoting my question properly.
I'm looking for a bigger and 'proper' belly. Like how Claire got in red bikini mod in RE2remake. And Jill mod in RE3remake (can't remember the name, probably Drsxmod).

Also, I've found none for Ada, so far.
Have you encountered any?

image.jpeg.41b590e1c5921c2528ba92f024fe9068.jpeg

For Ada? nope, which one?