Sexout simple traslation

Hi all,

I would try to translate Sexout in my own language, but I can't find where are the dialogues.

I used GECK and also FNVEdit to find Dialogues but without result.

I'm not a modder I did only simply modification in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.

Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

I would try to translate Sexout in my own language, but I can't find where are the dialogues.

I used GECK and also FNVEdit to find Dialogues but without result.

I'm not a modder I did only simply modification in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.

Thanks a lot.

You'll need some basic understanding of how the GECK and mods work. Therefore I'd advise to check out the GECK tutorials from Bethesda. You'll find the dialogue under quests.

• 2 weeks later...

You'll also want to remember that Sexout itself has NO dialogue. The plugins that call the Sexout framework have the dialogue.

Thank you all for replies, I'm a basic GECK and FNEVEdit user, I know where I can find Dialogues in GECK and how modify It, but you are rigth the problem are the pluging. I tried but I didn't found sex dialogues, I mean, when you begin a dialogue with a NPC  they start with "sex request" dialogue before start "sex animations" but I didn't able to found those dialogues.

You're much better off using FNVEdit to find the dialogue you want to edit. Open your entire load order in FNVEdit and expand the dialogue sections of the mods you suspect are the root of the dialogue. Once you find the dialogue, you can edit it in FNVEdit. You only need to edit it in the GECK if you need to edit the result scripts.

FNVEdit

FNVEdit Training Manual

ok  I'll try, thank you for your hint

Archived