(Req) Child "my home is your home" add-on

My home is your Home is a mod that allows you to tell your followers and spouse(s) where they will live even custom locations outside of the vanilla homes.  I'd like a mod similar to this but works with CHILDREN where you tell your adopted children to follow you to your new home after you tell them it's time to move. OR 

another possibility i just thought of as i was TYPING this lol

When you load your game up with this mod installed you the player gain 2 new spells

First spell is (mark custom location as player home) which does as it says it tells the game "this location is now marked to be a player home" and thus will be registered into a list along with the vanilla player homes

Second spell is (mark custom location as adoption home" adding this location to a list of homes you can send your adopted children to. 

to add to this you can tell your child to follow you directly to the home and they will follow you...to the home lol much like a follower or spouse would just that they wouldn't fight UNLESS they have a weapon on them otherwise they would automatically go into sneak and hide behind a large object.

the second thing you could do is give them "directions" to the home and some pocket money to take with them and pay the carriage in the current town your child is staying at to bring them directly to the new home for you. the child would be able to use that pocket money on anything he or she needs along the way. the amount you give them would be a fixed amount depending on the distance or something. 

It's all just a thought personally i'd settle for the basic "my home is your home" kinda thing where you tell your child to follow you directly acting like a follwer and they would just stay where ever you tell them is their home lol.