Animations not working, player and npc is merged together just standing still and moaning

Hi I just finished downloading sexlab in the MCM and registering the SLAL packs ( Nibbles animation pack 5.81 ), whenever I try to have sex with an npc, my character and the npc would merge together and stand still moaning and making facial expressions. I tried redownloading sexlab via MCM but nothing happened and they are still standing there moaning. 

btw I use Nemesis not FNIS and I checked the Gender Specific Animation box and updated my nemesis before I launched it through skse in MO2. 

NPS´s still standing together, moaning, jawning and boring at each other...you see that npcs can ´t have sex with everybody-like in real life, isn´t it?...?

btw. is nemesis not working at once for animations, which are made to be working with fnis...for a successful gameplay I would check out FNIS at first, and if that´s working, you can start to use nemesis aside. And before using slal packs, I´d check out the stuff those...step by step you can add mods, if it works.

Installing everything at once and then await that it all is working is quite a risky enterprise, specially if using MO2. The problem at all is the user, which has to stay in touch with the mod-content and what it is doing. And if now the answer is coming from an experienced user, in that case is the experience not enough to solve this problems.

At least YOU have all do do it alone in front of your screen.

A start with less mods and a modlist, which is not long will be the successor and offer more fun. And further mods can be added piece by piece and checked out one after the next one...and this way it workx:-)

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

NPS´s still standing together, moaning, jawning and boring at each other...you see that npcs can ´t have sex with everybody-like in real life, isn´t it?...?

btw. is nemesis not working at once for animations, which are made to be working with fnis...for a successful gameplay I would check out FNIS at first, and if that´s working, you can start to use nemesis aside. And before using slal packs, I´d check out the stuff those...step by step you can add mods, if it works.

Installing everything at once and then await that it all is working is quite a risky enterprise, specially if using MO2. The problem at all is the user, which has to stay in touch with the mod-content and what it is doing. And if now the answer is coming from an experienced user, in that case is the experience not enough to solve this problems.

At least YOU have all do do it alone in front of your screen.

A start with less mods and a modlist, which is not long will be the successor and offer more fun. And further mods can be added piece by piece and checked out one after the next one...and this way it workx:-)

Whenever I try to use FNIS I always get a problem with sexlab files saying that it is not compatible even though I am on the latest version on all the mods I have downloaded (I know because I checked 10+ times). This is the prompt I get when I run FNIS:

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.64 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1370 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).

5 Warning(s).

I tried to find a fix for this for 3 days and couldn't, ultimately I just gave up on FNIS and switched to Nemesis instead.

anyways thank you for the suggestion and I will try to download mods 1 by 1 instead of downloading an SLAL pack.

May need to check your versions an 11th time then. You're running FNIS LE or something like that.

GenerateFNISforUsers.FNIScommon1.FNIScommon.Check_hkx_type(string, bool) : int

if (SkyrimEdition == 2)
{
    str2 = " SE";
}
if (SkyrimEdition == 3)
{
    str2 = " VR";
}
WriteWarning(str + " not Skyrim" + str2 + " compatible");
Edited by traison