Last Expection error Wicked Whims v175a

8 minutes ago, JavierTheOne said:

and how i can do that?

Things such as SOL, Nisa, AEP, AppleRedNet, RPO, custom traits... Anyway if you have mccc installed you can upload the mccc lastexception file here and it weill contain a list of your mods. You can also generate a system info log file with mccc (click on a sim---mc commander---sim sommands---loging commands---system info). Another option is better exceptions, that will generate also a list of your mods. If you do not have any of those (you should definitively install at least of of them) upload the wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (it should be in your mods folder), that should also contain a list of your mods. We can take a look and help you identify what mod or mods are problematic. 

6 hours ago, JavierTheOne said:

Remove try for baby and risky woohoo by polarbear. In any case you have several files with different percentages, you should only have one of each. But for now remove all. Also you have quite a lot of duplicates, you should also remove those even when it is not the reason for this particular bug. 

Do that, clear the cache files, do a game repair, and try again. 

1 hour ago, JavierTheOne said:

and how can I know which are the duplicates?

You can see it in the wickedwhims log that you have uploaded, there you have a list, but my suggestion is that you install "better exceptions" and/or mccc. Bothe have options to generate reports that will show you very easy what files are duplicated and where you can find them inside your mods folder. Maybe better exceptions is a bit easier. Just put it inside your mods folder, and next time you start the game and load a household you will get a "welcome" message from better exceptions. Open the better exception menu and there you have a few different options to generate error files and reports that will open in your browser, so pretty handy. That is by far the easiest way. Better exceptions will help you also to see things that might be wrong in your mods folder (not always 100% accurate, but it will give you an idea at the very least). 

Like I said there are other ways but I think that would be the easiest for you.