Wired Graphical glitch - either dark sky or some invisible objects, depend if i load interior or exterior first

Hi all

I have a strange problem, if i load the game in an interior cell, everything looks fine, but if i go outside the sky is black, 

image.thumb.jpeg.002faf5397afcc198de79960310f6f0a.jpeg

In the other hand if i load the game exterior first, the sky looks fine but, some objects are now invisible.

image.thumb.jpeg.6fcb6ac9a648b9db51ea25e93c542a0e.jpeg

Also if i go/load somewhere inside after, without restarting the game, there are invisible objects all over the place too now, so which problem i get is only decided by, if i load interior or exterior first after starting the game. 

I already tried to:

- completely reinstall my display driver

- tried to disable enb

- delete my skyrim and skyrim prefs ini, to let the game recreate them

- checked my weather mods with sseedit (only cathedral is touching the weather, and the problem is also there if i disable cathedral)

EDIT: Found the issue, it was a bugged atmosphere.nif in the mod LITTLE THINGS, after deleting it everything was fine

Has anyone seen this before? If so, how did you fix it?

thx in advance 

Edited by provois