Wicked Whims Error Since Growing Together Update

50 minutes ago, CookieMonster9 said:

Just thought I'd post the BE-ExceptionReport, in case anyone found it helpful

This can't be be helpful because you use the mod version that is not compatible with the game version, so it just doesn't make sense and this whole thread is stupid spam.

Devious Desire bug comme wicked whims, il n'y a que les animations solo qui marchent, pour wicked whims sois les animations ne se lance pas et un message d'erreur apparais, sois les sims disparaisse à la fin de l'animations dans la maison. Et un autre mod bug aussi LittleMsSam, quand les sims doivent faire des choses automatiquement comme leur devoir sa bug aussi ; l'interaction est interompu/cassé.

Edited by julescesar900
1 hour ago, julescesar900 said:

Devious Desire bug comme wicked whims, il n'y a que les animations solo qui marchent, pour wicked whims sois les animations ne se lance pas et un message d'erreur apparais, sois les sims disparaisse à la fin de l'animations dans la maison. Et un autre mod bug aussi LittleMsSam, quand les sims doivent faire des choses automatiquement comme leur devoir sa bug aussi ; l'interaction est interompu/cassé.

Vous devez donc attendre que WW vous mette à jour.

21 minutes ago, nounette... said:

I reinstalled The Sims yesterday with the new update. I downloaded a new WW and in my folder it appears with the title "WickedWhims before growing together". If I understand correctly, is that normal?

I am sorry in advance, I can not put a photo to explain you

Turbo added the line because people cannot read or do not even try to search before spamming with exception errors caused by updating the game to newest patch.

It literally says that WickedWhims v174h March 13th version doesn't work with either infant update from 14th March nor Growing Together pack from 16th March.

Script mods are never forward compatible with pre-pack patches or new packs.

24 minutes ago, nounette... said:

I reinstalled The Sims yesterday with the new update. I downloaded a new WW and in my folder it appears with the title "WickedWhims before growing together". If I understand correctly, is that normal?

I am sorry in advance, I can not put a photo to explain you

That is normal. Growing Together is the name of the new update for The Sims. WickedWhims has not yet been updated to work with it, so the name seems to be just to try and make that clear to everyone. If you can ignore the constant exceptions spamming your notifications most of the WW functionality is working fine. Some things definitely aren't though, and your save file might break if you are unlucky. 

On 15/3/2023 at 18:33, thaclone said:

WW aún no se ha actualizado... y tampoco ninguna otra modificación (supongo) porque la actualización del juego es completamente nueva.
y como cada vez que hay una actualización del juego, romperá muchas modificaciones y, como siempre, cada modder te advierte que  no actualices  tu juego hasta que hayan actualizado sus modificaciones.

Entonces, tienes 2 opciones en este momento:

1. no juegues el juego en absoluto y espera a que los modders actualicen su contenido (la mayoría de las veces esto toma aproximadamente una semana para que se actualicen todos los mods principales)
o

2. juega el juego sin ninguna modificación

no hay otra solucion...

y como un recordatorio amistoso para el futuro: lea las descripciones de mod primero ;) como WW, lo dice en la página de descarga, que no funciona con el parche actual "creciendo juntos"

pero es raro que hace tan solo tres días que hicieron una actualización del mod para que haya este problema, y dos días después actualizaron el juego de los sims. Vamos que hay que esperar a la semana que viene a ver que sucede. No hay problema.

24 minutes ago, HIROHITO010 said:

same

10 minutes ago, cecilya said:

ww gave error after last update i removed mods and cc,redonwloaded ww and got the same error it say bad tunning file?

Did you guys really check the first page of this thread?
theooze seems to have checked this thread and says wait, but these two are acting brain dead and not trying to see the whole forum.

21 hours ago, mcromance said:

Turbo added the line because people cannot read or do not even try to search before spamming with exception errors caused by updating the game to newest patch.

It literally says that WickedWhims v174h March 13th version doesn't work with either infant update from 14th March nor Growing Together pack from 16th March.

Script mods are never forward compatible with pre-pack patches or new packs.

Unless TURBO can program into the future before a big EA update comes, we might get a time machine to send it to Turbo, besides im new here and i saw the message, he warned that the next game update would be huge, OFC things would get broken that's how mods and game patches work :)

People just have to wait.. my bad luck, i bough sims 4 on the patch day xD, just need to see if theres a version to block the auto update of the game on steam to avoid future issues.

Anyway, because unlike a vast majority of those who posted in this thread, I happen to be nice, and know of a workaround - if you have MCCC.

You'll still be plagued with errors, esp. if you have sex (your sim will be invisible after). 

Workaround with MCCC:

Open your relationship Panel.

Open the MCCC section.

Go to Edit Family in Cas.

Exit out.

Your sim will no longer be invisible. 

8 hours ago, Amanda9513 said:

so I've removed all my mods and CC and the game loaded up fine, then I added just WW and the lag started, the warning notification constantly popping up, in build mode items would take forever to get placed. So I removed WW again and added other mods and CC back and everything worked fine but the second I add WW back in everything goes to shit. I'm not using the growing together pack so I downloaded the march 13th update but when that started giving me problems I downloaded the other one and experienced worse so I went back to the march 13th update. I thought I was maybe downloading it wrong so I watched a whole video on it (lol) because like I said before, all my other mods and CC work fine until I add WW back in. I also assume WW has been updated since the game itself updated because I read previous comments and it seems this thread started before WW updated.

I also am not sure if I added these files correctly.

don't be a rude bi**h if I did something wrong. ?

WickedWhims_v174h_Exception.txt 45.5 kB · 0 downloads lastException_63815196258.txt 6.57 kB · 0 downloads

It's your fault for posting that you can find me. If you can see what you are working with on your own, you won't be obsessed with BITCH.
Most of the mods now are updated to the latest version of the standard. If you have updated your game you should see the comment above that WW is now 175b. (the current version is 175c)
What you are downloading is 174h, why are you continuing to keep the old data?

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
3 hours ago, steellz said:

WickedWhims v175d

MARCH 24TH, 2023

Supported Game Versions:

1.96.379(Mar 24)

Still isnt working for me.

Can you provide a little bit more info, so we have a chance to help you? Do you have other mods installed? Are those updated to game version 1.96? Do you have mods that are incompatible with wicked whims? What part is "not working"? Unless you provide more info and ideally a lastexception file and/or a wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in sims 4 folder) nobody is going to be able to help you. 

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, ninathegreek said:

Its really annoying how many updates sims does lately...Without WW the game is boringgg!! I cant wait for the WW update so i can play again.

Also why update it..the mod content is way better than the EA Game content...

Still the same issue for me...

WickedWhims_v174h_Exception.txt 114.15 kB · 1 download

While you are neglecting to update your WW?

Why are you updating TS4 games but not WW?

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko