[Need Help] Having a issue with the Armor settings in CK

Zaselim

ok, I wanted to use couple of my armors as a top(bra- under wearing) so i made both of them the way i use to do it (removed the bottom parts).

Remove the bsdismember from 3dsmax and export it and then unselect the body part in CK from both Armor addon and Armor section and select other slots (like 48-49-60). In armor addon i had selected forearms, calves and 49 slot for both. Now i can wear both as a under garment but with one i am having issue when i wear it the schlong penis won't show, but its shows when i wear the other one. I tried by changing the slot number (to 48, 56, 60 and couple more ) but no effect and then i unselected Forearms and Calves but still no effect.

What went wrong, how do i fix it?E

edited: Correction, I just checked and that armor in questioned isn't being used as the under garment, I need help to make it as under garment. What do i have to other than i mentioned above, because the 2nd armors is being used as the under garment and i did the same procedure.

I will be grateful for help.

Archived