Motives supressed: Hunger diminished and higiene upped

This was asked before, I'm quite sure, but well WickedWhims exists for so many years already!

And my sim ends a blowjob, context: "cum in mouth"  and starts complaining at how much starving they are!

Or the have sex in the shower, water running everywhere, and their higiene bar is on the low! I'm sure they use some soap at some time! 

Come on! I wish to see these motives and others like this resolved or at least diminished during these animations!

Also, if a sim is sleeping in a sex animation (and there are some amazing, thank you Kiki Chain!) I'd like them to feel less tired.

Please! We have the most amazing modders here! Please can this be done? It would be amazing!

Please!

Edited by Esganado
Missing name

Some motives like hunger, bladder and hygiene can be increased during specific sex animations, but they must be properly tagged for that, so this totally depends on animator. As for sleeping, there is no tag for energy yet, so it would be a good suggestion to Turbo.

• 6 months later...
On 3/14/2023 at 3:55 PM, wild_guy said:

Some motives like hunger, bladder and hygiene can be increased during specific sex animations, but they must be properly tagged for that, so this totally depends on animator. As for sleeping, there is no tag for energy yet, so it would be a good suggestion to Turbo.

The thing is, and i'm totally necroing this, (sorry) why does it depend on the animators?

I've been looking everywhere, and can't find anything about user friendly tagging of the animations. You can tag animations in the mod that shall not be named here, but not in Wicked Whims.

And WW exists for so much longer time!

There are so many animations that would fit the contexts included in ww, but I'm dependent on that an animator did agree with what I think should have been tagged or that they even had the time/energy to do it. They put a lot of time/work in doing the animations. (I love your's) If they're not tagged for something the user feel they should be perfect for, shouldn't Wicked Whims provide a way for the users to tag?

Because I think it should since a long time ago. Wicked Whims is very user friendly in some things, I love it and have been using it for years, but why is the tagging of animations a non factor in a mod where that should be a given?

@Esganado, things became better since last time. Users can also change animation tags. Shift+click on an animation actor -> Wicked -> Modify Currently Playing Animation Tags.

You can also find other animation options there that may be useful.

But as for the motives, these are actor tags, not animation ones, they can only be changed by editing the animation config.

Edited by wild_guy