Trixie "Dangerous mead" statue

View File

Description

Ok. First one release of Trixie statues

I'm thinking a lot about placing statues in the cities but ... its bad idea. So i decide to make it in other way. 

First location will be "Honningbrew Meadery"  Good place for girl with tankard of mead i thoght... Or not only mead... XD

1. Hi poly model. Im using in new statues series new way to implement hi poly models: optimised textures maps gives me much more good results so i think it will work flawless even on low end PC.

2. 4k Main body textures and 2k for smaller parts (horns, tankard, hair...) Body textures version 1 

3. Collisions - YES

4. ESL mod file format

5. Material idea - polished stone with some gold.

6. Edited navmeshes.

Be carefull with that mead. It can be too strong XD

P.S.

Big Thanks to my Patrons for desigion to make this mod as free for all! You are the best, people!

Sorry for the delay in releases. Unfortunately, I had some health problems (shrapnel wounds) that required surgery. I couldn't tell you about it because of being in the hospital.

Now everything is fine and I continue to work ?

If you like my work you always can support it on my Patreon page or with direct donations to my paypal (gunstb@gmail.com) This will be very helpful for me at these times

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/09/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Vor 8 Stunden sagte D3vilizeR:

Hinweis für Spieler: Diejenigen, die East Reach House verwenden, sind leider nicht mit diesem kompatibel (verursacht CTD, wenn beide installiert sind).

see picture in previous post...

...I use the house and it works - my character is just in front of it in the game

ScreenShot94.png.166035e77db0b2589049dda59235fe01.png

Edited by Miauzi
5 hours ago, Miauzi said:

see picture in previous post...

...I use the house and it works - my character is just in front of it in the game

ScreenShot94.png.166035e77db0b2589049dda59235fe01.png

Then I don't know what the problem is with me. I'll install it, CTD, if I delete it, it's good. There is no problem with the other statue. I have no other mods installed that would change this area.

Edited by D3vilizeR
Vor 15 Minuten sagte D3vilizeR:

Dann weiß ich nicht, was das Problem mit mir ist. Ich werde es installieren, CTD, wenn ich es lösche, ist es gut. Mit der anderen Statue gibt es kein Problem. Ich habe keine anderen Mods installiert, die diesen Bereich verändern würden.

there are 2 versions - the old one, which has been available on LL for a long time

and a newer one - which is sort of a rework of the old one - and that's exactly what I installed

2 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

As idea for checking: tree mods with additional trees. If in mod of this kind author add any trees he must edit navmeshes and this can cause conflicts.

I don't use any landscape modifiers, trees or other mods. I don't use NPC mods, the only follower who is here at the beginning of the game is Coralyn, but I don't think this could be a bug. Unfortunately, I don't have any more ideas either.

Edited by D3vilizeR
10 minutes ago, D3vilizeR said:

I don't use any landscape modifiers, trees or other mods. I don't use NPC mods, the only follower who is here at the beginning of the game is Coralyn, but I don't think this could be a bug. Unfortunately, I don't have any more ideas either.

Last one thing: im playng on AE game version, so mod file was build with AE masterfiles. I dont think it can be a reason of CTD but... If so you can resave mod file on SE Creation Kit. I think it must helps.

29 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Last one thing: im playng on AE game version, so mod file was build with AE masterfiles. I dont think it can be a reason of CTD but... If so you can resave mod file on SE Creation Kit. I think it must helps.

I browsed with SSEdit and I have a lot of navigation mesh issues with the East Reach House. This is almost certainly the problem, I just don't understand how it works for someone else.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...