First one is a WW issue. I noticed that a Sim always managed to not get herself pregnant from having unprotected Sex. So to test something I upped the pregnancy from 30% to 100% and every pregnancy test I used resulted in negative tests. I looked into other settings.

- I have WW override MCCC's settings for woohoo and sex.

- NPCs do not use protection unless given them, the NPC she is sleeping with does not have condoms

- Pregnancy isn't disabled

- NPC Pregnancy set for zero (Will get to this in a minute)

- I do not use reproduction cycle

- NPC is a trans, they are set to Get Others pregnant (also tried it with a male sim and no luck there too)

The moment I changed NPC pregnancy to 100%, every test resulted in my Sim getting pregnant from her NPC lover. I am looking at the description of that option and it is supposed to be if a NPC has sex, they have a 0-100% of being pregnant. Not exactly sure what happened here. Haven't seen any Lastexception errors either.

Second issue I doubt is WW related. The Sims I am playing are in University and I alter all the roommates to however I want them. 2 of the 5 other roommates keep randomizing their 1-4 every day outfit slots. I gave them 5 outfits (0 is the original, and 1-4 are the extra). The game will randomly have them swap to one of those slots with a new and often clownlike outfit. I even went into them with MCCC and gave them a Flag to bypass changing outfits. Even if I go into them and manually change their outfit, eventually they will randomly change them to another odd outfit. Its also only 2 of them, the other 3 NPCs only use the single outfit I gave them to start with.

Well, pretty sure I figured out problem A. Shortly after I started the University bit, I had reverted a save, WW popped up an error saying I saved not in a lot and some functionality may be corrupted or have a problem. I went back to a previous normal save and tried it with several households, 100% Playable Sims Pregnancies and 0% NPC Pregnancies. and ended up 100% pregnant from unprotected sex each time. So will just have to play from the Previous save and delete the current ones. As of right now, not a big deal, just means I lose a bit of story I had completed til then. But, rather have to make up for lost time than a corrupted WW file. Dunno if it fixes problem 2 tho, won't know til I get back into University again.

4 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Well, pretty sure I figured out problem A. Shortly after I started the University bit, I had reverted a save, WW popped up an error saying I saved not in a lot and some functionality may be corrupted or have a problem. I went back to a previous normal save and tried it with several households, 100% Playable Sims Pregnancies and 0% NPC Pregnancies. and ended up 100% pregnant from unprotected sex each time. So will just have to play from the Previous save and delete the current ones. As of right now, not a big deal, just means I lose a bit of story I had completed til then. But, rather have to make up for lost time than a corrupted WW file. Dunno if it fixes problem 2 tho, won't know til I get back into University again.

If it is corrupted save file you should be able to fix it most of the time (no always though) by "saving as" in a new save slot. You can try it if it is important for you to keep the current save going. Try to always save "in game" and not in "manage worlds". 

16 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

If it is corrupted save file you should be able to fix it most of the time (no always though) by "saving as" in a new save slot. You can try it if it is important for you to keep the current save going. Try to always save "in game" and not in "manage worlds". 

Thing is, it wasn't in Manage worlds, it was a recover save. I had saved something I didn't like and went to revert it via the recover save option, which threw the WW Error and I think at that point corrupted the save or the WW save files. I'm perfectly fine with just reverting to a previous save anyways, but yeah, read about the saving on the world and not in live mode.