Gaia Set BHUNP/3BA (HDT-SMP)

Gaia's attire + wig + weapon ported from FF14. Wig and Long Skirt have HDT SMP. There is a BHUNP v3 and 3BA version, the 3BA might have some issues since i can't test it fully, in case of issues let me know.

The Set consists in:

• Wig (SMP) (racemenu hair tint)
  • Neck
  • Sleeves
  • Panty
  • Mini Skirt
  • Long Skirt (SMP)
  • Stockings (now with fixed colors for dark skinned characters xD thank you SE)
  • Boots
  • Gaia's Hammer (Greatsword)
  • Gaia's Hammer (Battleaxe)
  • Gaia's Hammer (Warhammer)

I tried to replicate the same lighting the textures have in the original game, if the clothes are too dark let me know and i'll create a lighter texture version.

The SMP hair might behave weirdly when crouching, my smp skills are not that high to figure out how to mitigate the issue, i tried to do my best on not breaking too much the physics.

Build the set in Bodyslide ( [Rand] Gaia ... ) and use AddItemMenu to get the Set ingame.

If problems arise please let me know.

Credits: Final Fantasy 14, Square Enix

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GodSmack said:

on 3ba there the tongue of the boots seem to be elongated, and the hair wont equip for me.

Thanks for the feedback, i fixed the issues with the boots, let me know if the issue persists. The Zip has only the Boots bodyslide.

As for the hair i'd need more information. Is it not equipping at all, like refusing? Or it equips and the character goes bald? It has Hair and Longhair slots if that matters. 

CalienteTools.zip

52 minutes ago, Randall Steele said:

Thanks for the feedback, i fixed the issues with the boots, let me know if the issue persists. The Zip has only the Boots bodyslide.

As for the hair i'd need more information. Is it not equipping at all, like refusing? Or it equips and the character goes bald? It has Hair and Longhair slots if that matters. 

CalienteTools.zip 467.21 kB · 0 downloads

The shoes are fixed now, also the hair refuses to equip, it could be messing with All geared up mod I have installed if It's using more than one slot

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SinclairsVoice said:

When I equip a top from TAWOBA the sleeves turn invisible even though the body slots are different. Any idea why this might be happening?

Most probably the Armor Addon of tawoba or skyrim armor has the forearm declared. Other than setting the sleeves in another slot i tweaked the priority of the forearm so they should overwrite any other forearm partition, check if it works for you,  otherwise i'll do an alternative slot for the sleeve

[Rand] Gaia Set.esp

Edited by Randall Steele
42 minutes ago, Randall Steele said:

Most probably the Armor Addon of tawoba or skyrim armor has the forearm declared. Other than setting the sleeves in another slot i tweaked the priority of the forearm so they should overwrite any other forearm partition, check if it works for you,  otherwise i'll do an alternative slot for the sleeve

[Rand] Gaia Set.esp 9.84 kB · 0 downloads

Unfortunately it didn't end up working, same issue persists.

• 10 months later...
8 hours ago, danna233 said:

For some reason there is no heat rating on the armor at all and I don’t know how to add it.

I guess you're mentioning a survival mod mechanic, you'll have more luck opening my plugin and another with the heat and comparing how they are set

50 minutes ago, Randall Steele said:

I guess you're mentioning a survival mod mechanic, you'll have more luck opening my plugin and another with the heat and comparing how they are set

Apparently this object bounds thing should be equal to zero everywhere. That's all I managed to do. Heat for survival has appeared, but I still can’t add crafting recipes, I don’t understand anything about CK, and they don’t want to be added through SSEEdit

11 hours ago, danna233 said:

Added crafting and armor improvement). I would post the ESP, but my miniskirt slot has been moved from 52 to 53. Slot 52 is incompatible with SOS.

if you create a keyword named SOS_Revealing and apply it to the 32 slot body item, it will be sos compatible. My newest mods have this keyword

16 minutes ago, Randall Steele said:

if you create a keyword named SOS_Revealing and apply it to the 32 slot body item, it will be sos compatible. My newest mods have this keyword

I'm not such an advanced user) I don't know how to add keywords that don't want to be added. I tried to attach Survival Mode keywords to some armor, but they stubbornly refused to save. Therefore, it’s easier for me to fix the nifs and rename the slots.