AAM Upper Body (HGEC AA Torso with Manga Boobs) and Varying Levels of Enlargement

AAM Upper Body (HGEC AA Torso with Manga Boobs) and Varying Levels of Enlargement

View File

tl;dr:

==========

HGEC torso with Manga boobs, in 4 flavors at varying levels of enlargement.

• AAM (HGEC AA-torso with Manga boobs, original size)
  • AAMplus (Manga boobs slightly enlarged)
  • AAMpluslift (Manga boobs slightly more enlarged and lifted)
  • AAMplusplus (Manga boobs maximum enlargement I deemed tasteful)

Description

==========

I've always liked the Manga boob shape best, but preferred the more petite torso of the HGEC body replacer... so much so that I finally decided to learn blender to not have to choose between the two.

Enter the AAM body, where I merged the Manga boobs onto the HGEC AA-cup torso.

Once I got going with blender, I had a lot of fun further fitting the boobs to my preferences, where I ended up with several flavors (see tl;dr). I'm using a race with 1:1 height/weight ratio, so shapes may differ if you use something else. In terms of suggested aesthetic pairings with lower bodies, AAM fits HGEC M and L lower bodies, AAMplus and AAMpluslift best with L, whereas AAMplusplus I'd only suggest using with LL body as the result might otherwise look a bit comically top-heavy. I have no opinion about pairing with round ass lower body. I'm personally using AAMpluslift with CLS lower body (pictured in the first two screenshots).

Skin texture pack is Ozmo's High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC (Nipple 3 for in-game screenshots, Nipple 1 for in-blender screenshots). They have slight texture seams, but since my toon is wearing irons most of the time anyway, I never bothered with them. Other than that, the meshes should not have different seams than the HGEC torso they are based on - if you find any issues please let me know.

Also, still very much an amateur's work, so technical suggestions are very much appreciated. I've done a lot of tweaks to my game over the years (mostly script and dialogue), none of which due to the amateurish nature of my edits, learning as I went along, have been fit to share, so I felt compelled to finally give a tiny bit back to the community.

Installation:

==========

• Go to your Oblivion install folder and navigate to Data/Meshes/characters/_male
  • Find and back up: femaleupperbody.nif
  • Rename flavor of choice file to femaleupperbody.nif, and copy to Data/Meshes/characters/_male

Credits to creators:
==========

• HGEC body ( Hentai Gentlemen's Eye Candy body )
  • Manga body
  • High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC (Ozmo)
  • Blender, Oblivion, the Internet, the Computer, Electricity - without us all standing on the shoulders of giants, there would be no 3D game boobies for anyone to enjoy.

Edited by tasukete

Nice.

Only... Why not all 4 nif in one folde/download ?

See PM

EDIT: snivel crying, I can't use the body.  :classic_sad:   You mirrored the body, it does not work with bodies with tattoos, scratches, ... and other non-symmetrical textures.

Spoiler

You mirrored the body UV map

11aa1.jpg

With my player textures it looks like this

11aa2.jpg

Please a version with not-mirrored body UV map.

Edited by fejeena
9 hours ago, fejeena said:

Nice.

Only... Why not all 4 nif in one folde/download ?

See PM

EDIT: snivel crying, I can't use the body.  :classic_sad:   You mirrored the body, it does not work with bodies with tattoos, scratches, ... and other non-symmetrical textures.

Hide contents

You mirrored the body UV map

11aa1.jpg

With my player textures it looks like this

11aa2.jpg

Please a version with not-mirrored body UV map.

Oh, interesting! Looks like it's only been mirrored on the torso, not the breast transplant from the Manga body. I must admit that with the texture part, I was least knowing what I was doing - I'll have to look for some good resources to learn how to fix this. I'll look into it. Thanks for making me aware!