issues with looksmenu, body textures, and skeletons

first off, this post is here because i have aaf and various adult themed mods in my game

now to the actual post and questions:

i am using can, blazze's race customizer replacer, and the pony player plugin mod with foe4

when starting a new game with only the barest minimum of mods installed, looksmenu works the way it's supposed to when setting up a custom race character (i.e. NO human bullshit)

after re-enabling all my mods, my looksmenu bugs out and now all the pony stuff is gone and it's chock full of deformed human shit.

what would cause this problem to happen?

i'm using zex and a custom made zex compatible anthro pony skeleton (anthro meaning it has hooves and horse ween) that someone made on derpibooru.

i sometimes have an issue where the abdomen section of the male body will stretch downwards while wearing certain types of clothing or while my character or npcs are nude

there's also the occasional rare issue where my character's penis will have a mind of it's own and move around in the direction the camera is turning the body, though i haven't had this issue since i switched over to blazze's race customizer replacer mod

what causes these problems to happen?

i have asked my questions on the nexus looksmenu and crimes against nature mod pages and no one has responded to me yet on how to fix the problem

Edited by IceBlazeWinters

I don't use those race mods, so I can't give you a concrete and certain answer. But I do know that when I use the Ikarus race mod, LooksMenu freaks out unless I change my race away and back to Ikarus.

The forum in which you really need to be asking this question and where you're more likely to find the correct answer is for your Race mods, not LooksMenu or a generic forum. I'm fairly confident the reason you don't get answers is almost nobody will know the answers unless they're familiar with your race mods.