Hi

I am curious about the new body mod BHUNP. 

1) Is it compatible with any UUNP body? I read somewhere that BHUNP outfits can be used on UUNP bodies but I might be wrong.

2) I find that BHUNP has more polygons so does that mean it is very heavy on old computers?

3) Any advantage or benefit of using BHUNP instead of UUNP? If there is no huge differences and if it takes too much memory, I will stick with UUNP.

4) If I want to install BHUNP, does that mean I have to uninstall my current body mod?

Thanks

1 hour ago, ShinnIkari said:

Hi

I am curious about the new body mod BHUNP. 

1) Is it compatible with any UUNP body? I read somewhere that BHUNP outfits can be used on UUNP bodies but I might be wrong.

2) I find that BHUNP has more polygons so does that mean it is very heavy on old computers?

3) Any advantage or benefit of using BHUNP instead of UUNP? If there is no huge differences and if it takes too much memory, I will stick with UUNP.

4) If I want to install BHUNP, does that mean I have to uninstall my current body mod?

Thanks

I have been using BHUNP bodies for some time now and, unlike UUNP, have not experienced any problems. To your questions, therefore, I answer as follows:
1) The outfits are for the most part compatible (I have run them even without using the COCO Body, e.g.: Ronin which requires the COCO Body (BHUNP), I have run it without problems (with UUNP))
2) BHUNP does indeed have more polygons but this affects the SMPs
3) As mentioned above, they change the xml for smps, precisely because they have more polygons
4) No, simply reset the body nifs via Bodyslide

20 hours ago, lisander68 said:

I have been using BHUNP bodies for some time now and, unlike UUNP, have not experienced any problems. To your questions, therefore, I answer as follows:
1) The outfits are for the most part compatible (I have run them even without using the COCO Body, e.g.: Ronin which requires the COCO Body (BHUNP), I have run it without problems (with UUNP))
2) BHUNP does indeed have more polygons but this affects the SMPs
3) As mentioned above, they change the xml for smps, precisely because they have more polygons
4) No, simply reset the body nifs via Bodyslide

thanks man.

ill try it once i get my computer fixed