Based on the prior exchange here, I've been trying to debug this for a while when I have time. As far as I can tell, this issue was not about a script in the SL Adventures mod, but occurs anytime the player character arousal reaches orgasm. Scenes play correctly, scripted events do not show any errors in executing (that I can see). Any player character orgasm triggers CTD.

I had put about 250 hours into this playthrough/installation, and was running the SE version of SLSO. After trying to replace it with the 1.65 AE version of SLSO, the problem seemingly began. I removed it and cleaned the save, then attempted to repeat with just the standard SL arousal/orgasm mechanics (SLSO was uninstalled). They functioned correctly until orgasm, then CTD. Reinstalling SLSO SE (1.63?) did not revert to the correct functional behavior, and now I'm wondering what other events might be causing the CTD. I have SlaveTats and Active Overlays that are scritped to pulse on orgasm; however, neither resetting their functionality nor removing the mods corrected the CTD on a clean save. I don't believe it to be a load order issue since it was not changed at the 1.65 SLSO update, but I'll include the plugin list in case.

The MO2 crashdumps folder is empty. Not sure if that matters.

If anyone has any ideas or advice, I'm open to trying to fix it. Thanks once again for your time.

2023_02_14_11_50_30.loadorder.txt

EDIT: After returning to the dates in question, I believe I updated SLSO around the time that DAR received an unexpected update. I reviewed my download dates in MO2 and saw a couple others that I pushed at or near the same time. Disabling these, I found that SSE Engine Fixes seemed to be causing the conflict with the sound files, though fixing this required reverting Data and SKSE directory files manually. Anyway, the CTD at orgasm is fixed even if I lose access to achievements (again).

Edited by Suidisir
Solved tech issue.

Thank you for the link. Below are a dump from the CTD with SLSO installed, and a later dump from the CTD with it removed on a cleaned save, for comparison.

Bear in mind, I don't know how to read this, but if there are clues in there on how I've goofed my game, I'd be happy to try and make sense of it.

crash-2023-02-14-20-17-29.log crash-2023-02-14-20-22-15.log

Okay, thank you for your expertise. I'm a bit stumped on the possible culprit, tbf. Going to have to take some time and think about what could have been changed between 17 Jan and 01 Feb, other than the AE SLSO, and why the sound change would persist even after uninstalling.

If I figure it out, I will report back.

• Suidisir changed the title to [SOLVED] CTD at orgasm.