Getting base actor scale

Knabber

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the scale of the actor template / base object?

If I call .getScale on an actor, I always get 1.00. However if I call it on a Radscorpion for example I get 1.00 (0.60).

Is it possible to get that 0.60 as a return value?

One can get the Base object with .GetBaseObject , but calling .getscale on that results in 0.

I have tried

Set rBase to rActor.GetBaseObject
    Set fActorScale to rBase.GetScale

to no avail.

Has anyone got ideas? Otherwise I will try to solve this with form lists, not elegant, but it should work.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the scale of the actor template / base object?

If I call .getScale on an actor, I always get 1.00. However if I call it on a Radscorpion for example I get 1.00 (0.60).

Is it possible to get that 0.60 as a return value?

One can get the Base object with .GetBaseObject , but calling .getscale on that results in 0.

I have tried

Set rBase to rActor.GetBaseObject
    Set fActorScale to rBase.GetScale

to no avail.

Has anyone got ideas? Otherwise I will try to solve this with form lists, not elegant, but it should work.

I don't think so, I found that problem with offspring, the SetScale is basically a percentage of the GECK actor setting. Maybe NVSE has a command you might use.

Archived