Adding more BBP or BBPx effect using nifskope

RaulCuevas

I hope this is the right place to ask my question, and that it doesn't come as an annoying one, since I'm really ignorant about the subject.

Anyway, what I'm aiming to do is modify some UNPB BBP armor meshes, in order to get more "effect" on the boobs, since many I use do have the "bounce", but  not as much as I'd like to. I know know BBPx is the same but with more bounce, and I'd like to accomplish something similar.

I actually use Nifskope to edit my meshes, and I was wondering If I'm able to get the desired effect using the program. I barely remember hearing the bbp effect relies on meshes "weighting", so, if someone could point me to the right direction, I'd be very grateful.

(I don't need tutorials on how to make meshes with bbp since the beggining; only to increase an existing effect).

Thanks!

You'll need 3DS Max or Blender to accomplish what you want.  You'll need to increase the skin weights that the breast bones has on the breasts.  Keep in mind this will only do so much.  There's a chance that the breast bones may need more movement in the animations in order to get what you want.

Thanks for the reply! Mmm so, nifskope is useless for that? I'm wondering, maybe there's some sort of tutorial that focus solely (or mainly) on that, or some thread with detailed instructions on how to accomplish it? Since I've never used 3DS max nor Blender, I've only heard of them, and so, I'm guessing I'll be somewhat lost for a while experimenting...

Archived