[Idea] Dovahkiin Needs Some Authority

I don't know if anyone said or thought of this previously in this site, but I'll say it anyways (since I'm yoo lazy to scroll through the pages of posts). Well, when I finished Skyrim's main quests (which perhaps 3 months after its release), I was kinda disappointed that you gain little commemoration for your actions. So what I'm thinking is that when you gain a good reputation to a person or group of authority, you can make your way to the top and make it yours.

Here are some ideas I thought of:

• Let's say that you become the guild master of the Thieves' Guild. You are able to establish a black market instead of being just another thief. You can pick members of the guild and place a rank for them. And to make things more interesting, some members may try to takeover your position and be the guild master. Maybe even lead grand heists or treasure hunting with some of your guild mates and possibly gaining the Cowl of Nocturne.

• Be the High King. You may start a rebellion against Ulfric or Brunwulf or you could work your way up to earn it. If ever you'd make it as the High King, you'll be confronted by issues regarding with the Thalmor, the Imperial Legion, the unfair treatment of different races, the pleas of small villages, Skyrim's economy etc. You would also be faced with possible assassinations and betrayals which will be decided on your decisions before and after your reign of power. You would also have to meet with the other Jarls to discuss a hold's status or Skyrim's entirety.

• You may become a commander of a hold's guards. You gain recognition through "heroic" deeds that benefit a particular hold. You can decide where the guards are posted at so that whenever there are bandit raids (which the guards keep blabbering about), your town is guarded. Perhaps even discuss with a jarl on bounties and the amount of fine or sentence placed on crimes.

What do you think of it? I know it sounds complex if this was to be ever made into a mod (I barely know anything about modding), but hey, just a thought. So what do you think of it? Is it good, bad, or just meh? I'd be happy if someone has other ideas regarding my thought. Oh, and sorry if I made any grammatical or spelling errors, the English language is not my native language. I wouldn't also mind if this gets taken down if I posted this in the wrong place. Ciao!  ^_^