Make player Sim and NPC undress differently

Hey folks! There are two options in Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Sex Outfit settings. One for Sims Undressing Type and the other one for NPC Sims Undressing Type respectively. But when I set the Sims Undressing Type to "Disable Undressing" (she's wearing leather laces that don't need to be taken off) (and NPC Sims Undressing Type is set to "Auto-Undressing") it also effects an NPC Sim she's having sex with and he doesn't put off his pants *facepalm*

So.. is there a way to disable undressing of my sim while at the same moment set an auto-undress for the NPCs?

13 hours ago, evilblade said:

Hey folks! There are two options in Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Sex Outfit settings. One for Sims Undressing Type and the other one for NPC Sims Undressing Type respectively. But when I set the Sims Undressing Type to "Disable Undressing" (she's wearing leather laces that don't need to be taken off) (and NPC Sims Undressing Type is set to "Auto-Undressing") it also effects an NPC Sim she's having sex with and he doesn't put off his pants *facepalm*

So.. is there a way to disable undressing of my sim while at the same moment set an auto-undress for the NPCs?

While I have only a round-about experience in this because a lot of my sims use tattoos, ear piercings, and other body mods (like elf ears) that get removed sometimes when woohooing or bathing -

My best work-around has been to make the "Naked," outfit you want (I add an outfit to Swimming, and set up everything, top bottom piercings ears tattoos whatever)

Then I go into MCCC-->Dresser and I copy the entire "Swimming 2" outfit and I paste it to the normally unchangeable "Bathing" outfit in MCCC dresser. 

This has fixed a lot of weird undressing stuff for me on my fantasy sims who tend to have horns, elf ears, piercings, or satyr leggings etc. 

The counterpoint for you here though would be that your sim is gonna... bathe in her leather laces so I guess you pick the lesser of the evils >:D 

Not 100% this will fix it for you but it resolved a ton of issues for some of my more creative sims :)

3 hours ago, evilblade said:

How did you manage that? I see no "Bathing" outfit in MCCC Dresser. ?

It'll be the completely naked outfit when you go into MCCC--Dresser-->Change Outfit.

A pop up will appear that has all of the outfits you sim has (Work outfits, etc, dont show up if they have no job) and there will always be a buck-ass naked one in there that is your "Bathing," outfit.

• 1 month later...

There is no such thing there :( I've encountered the same issue here with disappearing ears/horns.. The only way I can access the "bathing" and "towel" outfits is to wait until sim changes into them and then click MCCC -> Dresser and paste accessories.. But the problem is - this outfits DO NOT SAVE :((( The next time sim changes to bathing or towel - there are no ears/horns again! :((

Edited by evilblade