Force undress mod?

I thought WW had an option to automatically remove a sim’s clothes, like pausing the game and “deleting” them, not just making the character undress. This could, for example, make a sim immediately become naked in public, like their clothes disappeared, even though they immediately get dressed again if they’re not nudists. However, I can’t find this option in the pie menu. I know I used to have a mod that let me do this. Does anyone know some mods with this option?

If it exists, I’d also love to know how to stop sims from autonomously changing their clothing if you’ve manually set it to something else, even sins that aren’t part of your household. Anyone know something like this too?

I think its an extra setting in "Sex Settings" or Clothing Settings ( I honestly DK the exact names of the section in Settings). It is called the "Global undressing override switch" (again not 100% on the name. But it adds an option to wicked > actions called "global undressing" that will give you the exact ability that you described. 

In terms of getting full control over dressing behavior (turning off autonomy) there are two separate options in settings to completely control undressing during sex for both players and NPCS. I think these settings are very close to each other in the settings menu