NSFW Sonic mods

On 4/6/2024 at 12:36 PM, Loki Kiyori said:

there is lewd mods for sonic force?

There is one from GameBanana by Brandondorf9999 but it's kind of dumb in my opinion: https://gamebanana.com/mods/250632

The modder thought it's a good idea to add black thick pubic hair to the female avatar (which I don't find fitting) that covers up the pussy.

5a802c3782580.jpg.546058da06456884f716c6a8cc213a24.jpg

nude_female_avatar.zip

So a few years ago, I made an edit to the texture that shaves the hair off so you can see your character's pussy better.

Probably my first ever NSFW mod/edit so it's rough as I didn't bother with editing the texture maps, and I've never shared it before because I didn't know where I should post my small edit that isn't GameBanana. Now, I found my place where I can comfortably share my edit and since someone asked for a Forces lewd mod, here:

20221029211518_1.jpg.546f9a2eb0641fccf0e13f837883f3f8.jpg

Nude Female Avatar (Shaved).zip

Note that this mod replaces a texture of an outfit/pattern you have to unlock first. I can't remember what it is exactly but the file name is "pattern_024".

If I ever get myself to learn how to do 3D modelling, then maybe one day I could do my own proper NSFW mod that actually edits the model's anatomy to have genitals.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 2:11 PM, Guest said:

can you fix the links?

1 hour ago, Maxur said:

anyone knows how to make this mod work with tikal instead of knuckles btw?? (i think i can try to do so by renaming the files but idk which ones to which name should i do it...)

What do you mean? There's already an alternate file that you can download that replaces Tikal instead of Knuckles.

image.png.028fb3586eb2d63209a967a46b90cd7d.png

5 hours ago, Bunny-Jester said:

Oh wow that was faster then i thought. Oh well don't shoot the messenger.

Are you sure that the file was removed or failed to be uploaded?

On 5/4/2024 at 10:12 AM, Bunny-Jester said:

Sonic 3 Air mod.  If anyone knows who made it please let me know so I can credit.  (I'm just putting this here so its not lost media)

Topless_Vanilla_Nude_Cream.zip 1.15 MB · 24 downloads

I think its from a guy called The Lewd Sonic Modder. He still has a profile on this website but hasn't been seen since sometime last year. He just disappeared 🤷‍♂️

On 4/29/2024 at 3:45 AM, Catnatic said:

What do you mean? There's already an alternate file that you can download that replaces Tikal instead of Knuckles.

image.png.028fb3586eb2d63209a967a46b90cd7d.png

ye... ive noticed later i did needed to disable the dreamcast model for tikal if i needed it to work well... and i forgot to edit my message saying how i solved it... sorry...

2 hours ago, Bustedflops1342 said:

sonic adventure 2

Well what's your mod order look like. Cause if she's not showing up you may need to disable some mods that already changed Amy.

Posted (edited)

I've been practising how to use Blender lately including editing the UV texture on the fly and adjusting UV mapping for existing models.

I chose to pick Blaze the Cat from Sonic Rush because her low-poly model would be easy to practise with, and so I could potentially import the edited model and textures to the game once I figure that out. Although the shading or lighting on the limbs may look odd, the edit seems to look pretty good, I reckon.

The hands only looked strange because I didn't properly import the model to Blender so all the hand models are part of the full model instead of its own mesh.

DSBlazeNude1DSBlazeNude2DSBlazeNude3

Modding/hacking Sonic Rush is possible including custom models like replacing Blaze with Shadow the Hedgehog.

I just need to know which tools to use to make a Nude Blaze mod for Sonic Rush.

Edited by Catnatic
Posted (edited)

Okay so, I found the tools I need to make a mod for Sonic Rush and spent a day trying to use them.

I've been following this tutorial which was meant for Mario Kart DS but it's still helpful for my case:

https://wiki.dshack.org/Wiki.jsp?page=How to create custom characters with just Blender and some plugin

Apicula can be used to extract the .nsbmd models into either .dae or .glb files with .png textures.

I decided to import .glb to Blender since it can load all animations which might be important for reimporting to the game.

I need to install nns-blender-plugin to do two things:

1. To make NNS (Nintendo Nitro System) materials which require .tga textures produced with NitroPaint so I could embed the materials/textures to the exported model.

2. Being able to export the model into an intermediate model format (.imd) so I can use g3dcvtr to convert that file into .nsbmd.

(It's important that you include both .imd files for Blaze (blz) and her Apex Jump (blz_spin) models to have them be part of one .nsbmd file.)

Finally, I use EveryFileExplorer so I can dive into the game (.nds)'s assets and replace the model+textures (.nsbmd) with a custom one.

That's what I would be doing if I have a nude Blaze .nsbmd file ready. But first, I need to make sure I could properly reimport a file to the game.

So what I did was that I extracted Blaze's model and textures from the game's files with Apicula, imported the model to Blender, changed the materials to NNS materials with .tga textures made with NitroPaint, exported the model to a .imd file, used g3dcvtr to produce a .nsbmd file with that .imd file, and finally used EveryFileExplorer to replace the original Blaze model with my .nsbmd file and save changes to the .nds file.

Note that I haven't made any changes to the model or the textures, I only wanted to test reimporting.

Once I did all that, I loaded the modified game on an emulator which then shows Sega's and Sonic Team's logos but then... nothing happened after that...

It's all just white screen so the game must've froze or crashed because it didn't like something about the reimported files... and I don't know what exactly.

Maybe it's the differences in Nodes because the animations depend on them, but the problem is that the exported models from Apicula didn't contain additional bones like "face0b", "face0c", "face0d" or "l_hand0a", "l_hand0b", "lhand0c" and so on. Guess I'll need to look into figuring out how to export the model divided into separate objects, because it still has the hands issue I mentioned earlier where all mesh variations are part of the full model.

image.png.3eee1e11821b113ed7f4a6f6176c1537.png

Left is the reimported model, right is the original model.

Since the original model shows incorrect texture for the body, I think I can just disregard the preview.

It's using textures from the other model's textures (the flames for Blaze's jump).

Edited by Catnatic
Replaced the link for EveryFileExplorer with the updated branch.
7 hours ago, Catnatic said:

Okay so, I found the tools I need to make a mod for Sonic Rush and spent a day trying to use them.

I've been following this tutorial which was meant for Mario Kart DS but it's still helpful for my case:

https://wiki.dshack.org/Wiki.jsp?page=How to create custom characters with just Blender and some plugin

Apicula can be used to extract the .nsbmd models into either .dae or .glb files with .png textures.

I decided to import .glb to Blender since it can load all animations which might be important for reimporting to the game.

I need to install nns-blender-plugin to do two things:

1. To make NNS (Nintendo Nitro System) materials which require .tga textures produced with NitroPaint so I could embed the materials/textures to the exported model.

2. Being able to export the model into an intermediate model format (.imd) so I can use g3dcvtr to convert that file into .nsbmd.

Finally, I use EveryFileExplorer so I can dive into the game (.nds)'s assets and replace the model+textures (.nsbmd) with a custom one.

That's what I would be doing if I have a nude Blaze .nsbmd file ready. But first, I need to make sure I could properly reimport a file to the game.

So what I did was that I extracted Blaze's model and textures from the game's files with Apicula, imported the model to Blender, changed the materials to NNS materials with .tga textures made with NitroPaint, exported the model to a .imd file, used g3dcytr to produce a .nsbmd file with that .imd file, and finally used EveryFileExplorer to replace the original Blaze model with my .nsbmd file and save changes to the .nds file.

Note that I haven't made any changes to the model or the textures, I only wanted to test reimporting.

Once I did all that, I loaded the modified game on an emulator which then shows Sega's and Sonic Team's logos but then... nothing happened after that...

It's all just white screen so the game must've froze or crashed because it didn't like something about the reimported files... and I don't know what exactly.

Maybe it's the differences in Nodes because the animations depend on them, but the problem is that the exported models from Apicula didn't contain additional bones like "face0b", "face0c", "face0d" or "l_hand0a", "l_hand0b", "lhand0c" and so on. Guess I'll need to look into figuring out how to export the model divided into separate objects, because it still has the hands issue I mentioned earlier where all mesh variations are part of the full model.

image.png.3eee1e11821b113ed7f4a6f6176c1537.png

Left is the reimported model, right is the original model.

Since the original model shows incorrect texture for the body, I think I can just disregard the preview.

It's using textures from the other model's textures (the flames for Blaze's jump).

If you're planning on going through with it, might I request a version with big boobs?

Either way, good luck!