neptunia sisters vs sister nudes mods request

2 hours ago, pop_pop_pop said:

Here is a .cs file that I have modified to avoid errors due to null bones.

https://pastebin.com/zWFUyJaP

Even if the error is the same, the cause is different, so even if you avoid the error with this, another problem will occur.

Even so, it never occurred to me that modifying a non-weight-painted mesh would not be easy.

Here is a .cs file that I have modified to avoid errors due to null bones.

I tried the new .cs file you sent but it stills give me the error of null bones.

I edited the original skinned mesh renderer and copy and pasted the edited code you made into it, completely replacing the original but it still deosn't work.

image.png.b1b2860bf215a30699dbd1be963a7f50.png 

> Even so, it never occurred to me that modifying a non-weight-painted mesh would not be easy.

Indeed, this is really difficult for some reason. 

Thanks for that code @pop_pop_pop but this static mesh problem seems to be really difficult to edit without bones.

If someone knows a way to edit them and not be invisible, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: image

The game just got an update that censors a lot of stuff.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1932160/view/3651908241721376321?l=english 

image.png.17018526d5ca57e5d085a21b739cc548.png

A fix for it might be possible since it might be doable to revert the files from the old version but I need someone who has a savefile with endgame weapons or at least has Neptune unlocked, if someone has Neptune unlocked and doesn't mind helping me with testing a patch, do send me a message, thanks.

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: image

Paraparaが以前に作成したMODが8月8日(日本時間)のアップデートで使えなくなったので、対応させたバージョン。
MODの内容自体は同じです。

A version of a mod previously created by Parapara that was made compatible with an update on August 8 (Japan time) that made it unusable.
The mod itself is the same.

image.thumb.jpeg.78fd475ed7bf43d23b806b939363efc2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b0f275a83ca68e0e835db2b5de02a7be.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.40090e169453ae563047b1159e189479.jpeg

ROM_Parapara_swm_ver3.rar RAM_Parapara_swm_ver3.rar nepgear_striped_panties_ver2.rar

On 8/15/2023 at 5:30 AM, white and black panda said:

Paraparaが以前に作成したMODが8月8日(日本時間)のアップデートで使えなくなったので、対応させたバージョン。
MODの内容自体は同じです。

A version of a mod previously created by Parapara that was made compatible with an update on August 8 (Japan time) that made it unusable.
The mod itself is the same.

image.thumb.jpeg.78fd475ed7bf43d23b806b939363efc2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b0f275a83ca68e0e835db2b5de02a7be.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.40090e169453ae563047b1159e189479.jpeg

ROM_Parapara_swm_ver3.rar 6.68 MB · 1 download RAM_Parapara_swm_ver3.rar 6.7 MB · 1 download nepgear_striped_panties_ver2.rar 12.21 MB · 1 download

The update changed the armature of the models and the texture file for Nepgear. @white and black panda

The update itself broke a lot of stuff so I remade them to work in the current version. I hope parapara doesn't mind I remade them to work in the current version.

This is a fix just for the models, I will be working on a patch for the game too so it goes back into the uncensored version.

Screenshots: 

image.png.9e8d0e0a68ed61295bb1f6a6f6362f35.png

image.png.ffbec8534a6f157a72a1f1d7e5d26a26.png

image.png.2cc0a5ddc3ce3aaf2b9acfd4e7be4eac.png

Files:

Nepgear mod from Parapara fixed for the current version:

chara_c0500_assets_all.bundle

Mega mirror: https://mega.nz/file/ASkBBZxD#6UdjyQr6fiEzbApdZb3tTFhBw6uQv58NcxTsRPhfoSg

Rom Swimsuit mod from Parapara fixed for the current version:

chara_c0750_assets_all.bundle 

Mega mirror: https://mega.nz/file/AKdHRQgJ#_w3zkQB8tLG12OtXXyw51gDDwBM0McPQwvEYIf8Xo3M

Ram Swimsuit mod from Parapara fixed for the current version:

chara_c0850_assets_all.bundle

Mega mirror: https://mega.nz/file/kH03BbLJ#0H_UGDF-LwIbjbcF76C8xEAqR9FeDRxlDNgxAU6KM60

Installation:

Just drag and drop the files into this folder location of the game:

\Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters\neptunia-sisters-vs-sisters_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64

When you are asked to replace files, just say "yes".

Also, no need for winrar/7zip. Just make sure the files have the same name so they replace the correct in-game files. If you download it twice, it will get a "(1)" and it will not work.

Thanks for finding them @white and black panda and thanks for making them Parapara.

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: screenshots and new image.
4 hours ago, Fox696 said:

Thanks for the mods but only Uni seems to be working correctly, Nepgear, Rom and Ram are T-posing when wearing the swimsuit, the swimsuit models loaded fine though. Also Nepgears panties remained white.

ゲームのバージョンは最新版ですか?
このゲームは8月8日(日本時間)のアップデートでモデルのデータ内容が変更されているので以前のバージョンでは正しく動作しないと思います。

このゲームはタイトル画面等にバージョン表記がないので判別しにくいですが、以前にParaparaが配信していたMODで問題ない場合は、ゲームのバージョンが古いと思います。

Is your game version up to date?
This game will not work properly in the previous version because the data content of the model has been changed in the update on August 8th (Japan time).

This game has no version notation on the title screen, etc., so it's hard to tell, but if there's no problem with the MOD that Parapara distributed before, I think the version of the game is old.

2 hours ago, white and black panda said:

ゲームのバージョンは最新版ですか?
このゲームは8月8日(日本時間)のアップデートでモデルのデータ内容が変更されているので以前のバージョンでは正しく動作しないと思います。

このゲームはタイトル画面等にバージョン表記がないので判別しにくいですが、以前にParaparaが配信していたMODで問題ない場合は、ゲームのバージョンが古いと思います。

Is your game version up to date?
This game will not work properly in the previous version because the data content of the model has been changed in the update on August 8th (Japan time).

This game has no version notation on the title screen, etc., so it's hard to tell, but if there's no problem with the MOD that Parapara distributed before, I think the version of the game is old.

Thanks for the reply, yeah im on the latest update that was released recently, really weird they arent working except for Uni.

1 hour ago, Fox696 said:

Thanks for the reply, yeah im on the latest update that was released recently, really weird they arent working except for Uni.

ゲームのプロパティを開いてバージョンを確認してみて下さい。
選択可能な4つの言語を全て切り替えてみましたが、言語によるファイルの変更はない様なので、国によるファイルの違いはないと思います。
画像と同じ、若しくは違う結果であっても報告を頂きたく思います;

Open the properties of the game and check the version.
I tried switching all 4 selectable languages, but it seems that there is no change in the file depending on the language, so I don't think there is a difference in the file depending on the country.
I would like to receive a report even if the result is the same as the image or different;

image.thumb.png.7344e98ac01a4ffea0e9cd247f7761ac.png

Nepgear, Rom and Ram  @Fox696 

I personally fixed those files if you want to use them in this post, and yes Nepgear has the stripes.

image.png.5c7ccabb544c43b9e29bb8a48aa6fa94.png

On 8/15/2023 at 7:41 AM, Meekurukuru said:

The update changed the armature of the models and the texture file for Nepgear. @white and black panda

The update itself broke a lot of stuff so I remade them to work in the current version. I hope parapara doesn't mind I remade them to work in the current version.

This is a fix just for the models, I will be working on a patch for the game too so it goes back into the uncensored version.

Screenshots: (It is hard to get a good screenshot of Nepgear, but it is working too.)

image.png.9e8d0e0a68ed61295bb1f6a6f6362f35.png

image.png.ffbec8534a6f157a72a1f1d7e5d26a26.png

Files:

Nepgear mod from Parapara fixed for the current version:

chara_c0500_assets_all.bundle 18.97 MB · 15 downloads

Mega mirror: https://mega.nz/file/ASkBBZxD#6UdjyQr6fiEzbApdZb3tTFhBw6uQv58NcxTsRPhfoSg

Rom Swimsuit mod from Parapara fixed for the current version:

chara_c0750_assets_all.bundle 10.15 MB · 18 downloads  

Mega mirror: https://mega.nz/file/AKdHRQgJ#_w3zkQB8tLG12OtXXyw51gDDwBM0McPQwvEYIf8Xo3M

Ram Swimsuit mod from Parapara fixed for the current version:

chara_c0850_assets_all.bundle 9.9 MB · 16 downloads

Mega mirror: https://mega.nz/file/kH03BbLJ#0H_UGDF-LwIbjbcF76C8xEAqR9FeDRxlDNgxAU6KM60

Installation:

Just drag and drop the files into this folder location of the game:

\Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters\neptunia-sisters-vs-sisters_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64

Also, no need for winrar/7zip. Just make sure the files have the same name so they replace the correct in-game files. If you download it twice, it will get a "(1)" and it will not work.

Thanks for finding them @white and black panda and thanks for making them Parapara.

> but if there's no problem with the MOD that Parapara distributed before, I think the version of the game is old.  @white and black panda

Indeed, those files are working correctly but the update of the August 8th broke some of them since they updated the .bundle files itself of the characters.

I am currently working on a patch to fix the censorship, but as temporal fix, you can try to use the old files from the models and edit them in blender to avoid armature issues with the new models, since some of them are presenting lack of bones linked to the model.

I don't think there is a difference in the file depending on the country.

According to my testing, the game just uses a different file associated with the region language, but character models are all the same, it only happens for text dialogues and images mostly. 

For example, here are the files of the starting screen of the game, they are separated by language and they also share a main file with all the languages as well.

image.png.7d408c5d1bf212a0df037f521380d5b1.png 

How they look inside the file:

image.png.0405678e27b8f24095971e43159ca148.pngTLDR: Edit both main and language files of the file when editing images or text.  Characters are not affected by region, they all work just fine.

Hope that helps @white and black panda and enjoy the fixed mods @Fox696.

Thanks.

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: screenshot
8 hours ago, Meekurukuru said:

Nepgear, Rom and Ram  @Fox696 

I personally fixed those files if you want to use them in this post, and yes Nepgear has the stripes.

image.png.5c7ccabb544c43b9e29bb8a48aa6fa94.png

> but if there's no problem with the MOD that Parapara distributed before, I think the version of the game is old.  @white and black panda

Indeed, those files are working correctly but the update of the August 8th broke some of them since they updated the .bundle files itself of the characters.

I am currently working on a patch to fix the censorship, but as temporal fix, you can try to use the old files from the models and edit them in blender to avoid armature issues with the new models, since some of them are presenting lack of bones linked to the model.

I don't think there is a difference in the file depending on the country.

According to my testing, the game just uses a different file associated with the region language, but character models are all the same, it only happens for text dialogues and images mostly. 

For example, here are the files of the starting screen of the game, they are separated by language and they also share a main file with all the languages as well.

image.png.7d408c5d1bf212a0df037f521380d5b1.png 

How they look inside the file:

image.png.0405678e27b8f24095971e43159ca148.pngTLDR: Edit both main and language files of the file when editing images or text.  Characters are not affected by region, they all work just fine.

Hope that helps @white and black panda and enjoy the fixed mods @Fox696.

Thanks.

Yeah Im on the latest build and sadly I cant get all the mods to work, I even tried my old mods to test out and they dont work either. Weird thing is Uni and Blan mods work just perfectly, only Nepgear, Rom and Ram swimsuits are T-posing.

20230818_105241.jpg

Download white and black panda mod on this page, the one from Meekurukuru gives t posing for me,  uninstall the game and install it again fresh and put his mods on the game, can confirm  it's working fine for me, with white and black panda mod. 
Proof is on the images: I have 2 separate installs the one with Panda mods work the other one does not.

On 8/15/2023 at 5:30 AM, white and black panda said:

000.jpg

000000.png

Edited by Grotesqueries

I tested it myself again while also sending it to other modders, they say it works just fine.

Also   @Grotesqueries  @Fox696 remember that I only edited the old files for Nepgear in normal clothes, Rom in a swimsuit and Ram in a swimsuit.

Swimsuit Nepgear is not a mod I have edited, since it confused me a bit seeing it on the screenshot comparasion.

image.png.72e3fbcbf1eedc3ea265b225ee5a645c.png

image.png.3b6016626e4d640e324fb9a214104fc4.png

The possible causes of the error:

- The latest version of the game from steam works just fine but, the "other" version not from steam is one-to-one similar (it is literally impossible to notice in-game apart from dialogues, voices and the "bastard sword" appearance unless you check the in-game files, I can say from experience making a patch for the uncensored version) but the non steam version will not work and it will t-pose instead, due to the file CPK inside the game update and some .bundle files that changed the animation order from the armature giving a T-pose instead.

The easiest way to tell if your game will work with the newest mods for steam is to check this location and take a screenshot.

The build date is a clear tell if your version is the updated one from steam or the "non steam" one.

image.png.0865f3d0d6eb6fc1b1ea18417879b6a3.png

Check the location and send a screenshot to know the version of the game the mods are being used.  

Location: Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters\neptunia-sisters-vs-sisters_Data\StreamingAssets\CPK

- My files got somehow mixed up with the old Parapara files during installing due to them being just the raw file and not being in .rar. Here it is fixed for that:

Repacked files in .rar

Rom Swimsuit Parapara Fixed.rarRam Swimsuit Parapara Fixed.rarDefault Nepgear Parapara Fixed.rar

Installation:

Just drag and drop the files from the .rar into this folder location of the game:

TLDR: Take a screenshot of this file location, I can tell you if it is from the newest steam version, if it is mods will work. If not, they will T-Pose. 

Location: Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters\neptunia-sisters-vs-sisters_Data\StreamingAssets\CPK

Hope that helps @Fox696  @Grotesqueries 

I will resume making the patch for the uncensored version and I can't and will not support the "other" versions that are not from the updated one from steam.

My apologies and best regards.

Edited by Meekurukuru
update: screenshots

> wouldn't this count as bare leg instead of barefoot? @k0kk0r0

It is almost bareleg, the foot has the little shoes, but you get the general idea with the translation, I think it is good enough and I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Spoiler

image.png.50d66019d1a26aa7d5d2becf61610dec.png 

image.png.885686b8d50e9242152718e0d6ab9a21.png

>そうなると私は日本語でしか投稿できなくなりますよ? @white and black panda
>Then I can only post in Japanese, right?

I think it is great that you are taking the time to translate your text to English for everyone to understand, even if it sometimes misses the translation.

I would keep using it, it helps quite a lot. 

Thanks.

48 minutes ago, white and black panda said:

機械翻訳に指摘をされても困りますけど;
そうなると私は日本語でしか投稿できなくなりますよ?

I'm in trouble even if the machine translation points out;
Then I can only post in Japanese, right?

no no it the translations are very helpful i was just a bit confused by wording my bad

Bare foot and bare reg are often the same word in Japanese.

Therefore, it is a word that is easy to make mistakes in machine translation.

In the case of Japanese, I feel that the translation results will be more suitable if you do not omit the subject, use the plural and singular correctly, and write in a literary style.

Bare legs are cute.

bare footとbare regは日本語では同じ単語になることが多いですね。
なので機械翻訳では間違いやすい単語なのでしょう。

日本語の場合、主語を省略せず、複数と単数を正しく使い、文語調で記述すると翻訳結果がより適したものになる気がします。

素足かわいい。

Edited by pop_pop_pop

Thanks everyone for the mods, the newer rom and ram mods work as well as the rest of them, and as for the Nepgear t-pose issue, the problem was due to the striped panties mod when used together with nepgears swimsuit mod, for unknown reason it conflicts together with the swimsuit.

Thanks again meekurukuru and white and black panda for the mods ?