neptunia sisters vs sister nudes mods request

>Ā Bare foot and bare reg are often the same word in Japanese. @pop_pop_pop

You always learn something new here, I didn't know about that and I am trying to learn japanese as well.

Ā 

>Ā Ā I feel that the translation results will be more suitable if you do not omit the subject, use the plural and singular correctly, and write in a literary style.

That is a good advice, translators sometimes get confused with meaning of sentences or words, so writing in a literal style helps a lot to get them a more direct and similar translation.Ā 

Ā 

> Bare legs are cute.

I prefer them with footwear, but I can understand someone who likes them like that, that is also an excellent choice as well. Everyone has their taste after all.

Ā 

> thanks again meekurukuru and white and black panda for the modsĀ ? @Fox696

Great to hear and I am glad the mods are working now, I hope you enjoy them.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Meekurukuru said:

After 2 months of work, here is the complete

Neptunia Sister VS Sister NSFW modpack!

It changes everything that can be modded to be nsfw / nude.

image.thumb.png.a98d00e4af2c469f4905985aa1269c0e.png

It is free and releasing this week too.

Ā 

The modpack also de-censors the game back to the original state because the game got censored by removing the cursing of characters like Blanc or the "Bastard sword", now the modpack gets you back the original text, voices and scenes as well!Ā 

Patch notes from the game about the censorship update, the modpack gets you back the original text.

Ā 

See the complete list of features with this video:

• includes images with bullet points of all of the features of the modpack.
  • how to install it (don't worry, you only to need drag and drop the files).
  • release date (this week)
  • and more.

Ā 

Video:

Ā 

Mega link to the video:Ā https://mega.nz/file/hG8SkagB#QyfBmc6f-UNBDpLcSu9wMBMSkK7U_OypOuF1dxTNOy8 Ā 

Ā 

Thanks to everyone who have been working behind the scenes with me during the creation of this modpack!

Enjoy.

Ohhh yeah!!! You're doing God's work!Ā  This is going to be the best modpack for this month! :DĀ 

3 hours ago, TranscendedGuy said:

Ohhh yeah!!! You're doing God's work!Ā  This is going to be the best modpack for this month! :DĀ 

Thank you!Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, Meekurukuru said:

Ā 

The modpack also de-censors the game back to the original state because the game got censored by removing the cursing of characters like Blanc or the "Bastard sword", now the modpack gets you back the original text, voices and scenes as well!Ā 

Patch notes from the game about the censorship update, the modpack gets you back the original text.

Ā 

• and more.

Ā 

Video:

Ā 

Mega link to the video:Ā https://mega.nz/file/hG8SkagB#QyfBmc6f-UNBDpLcSu9wMBMSkK7U_OypOuF1dxTNOy8 Ā 

Ā 

Thanks to everyone who have been working behind the scenes with me during the creation of this modpack!

Enjoy.

Ā 

On 9/18/2023 at 12:31 PM, Meekurukuru said:

Ā 

Ā 

• and more.

Ā 

Video:

Ā 

Ā 

Enjoy.

Even though I'm not into preggo or futanari, I have to commend the modders' willingness to make the meshes for that kind of stuff. Fans of those things are gonna be eating good here. That, and, well, the elephant in the room is that you made a whole damn trailer for the thing, which is a stupendous (and respectable) amount of overkill for a mod. Jobs well done all around.

Ā 

I sincerely hope this'll inspire others to make more mods incorporating custom meshes at some point. I really wanna see some enhanced-curves mods...

Ā 

Who made those meshes, by the way? I didn't see that info in the credits, but I might've just missed it.

On 9/18/2023 at 2:31 PM, Meekurukuru said:

Ā 

Ā 

• and more.

Ā 

Video:

Ā 

Ā 

Enjoy.

Holy crap this is amazing I might have to double dip and get the PC version now.

3 hours ago, shinjimikandi said:

oh wow, you are awesome, thank you.

You're very welcome! It is my pleasure to bring this modpack for free for everyone.

Ā 

36 minutes ago, oaktree10 said:

Holy crap this is amazing I might have to double dip and get the PC version now.

Thanks, supporting developers like IF is always a good idea.

Ā 

48 minutes ago, PvtRyan96 said:

Even though I'm not into preggo or futanari, I have to commend the modders' willingness to make the meshes for that kind of stuff. Fans of those things are gonna be eating good here. That, and, well, the elephant in the room is that you made a whole damn trailer for the thing, which is a stupendous (and respectable) amount of overkill for a mod. Jobs well done all around.

Ā 

I sincerely hope this'll inspire others to make more mods incorporating custom meshes at some point. I really wanna see some enhanced-curves mods...

Ā 

Who made those meshes, by the way? I didn't see that info in the credits, but I might've just missed it.

Thank you! It has been a lot of work but I am glad people enjoy it. I made it as a "thank you" for the community who make awesome mods for free.

Ā 

I plan to add a tutorial section on the post of the modpackĀ  on how to make and mod meshes for Unity games on Blender or export and import images from the game to mod them, especially for this game, but it will take a bit to add since I need to get the images for each step.

Meanwhile I made that tutorial post, use this guide if you are interested in meshes, it is the one I have been using all this time to mod the game and it is made by Parapara (RIP) too.

Ā 

Now regarding the meshes, I made all of those meshes and weights! (they are bouncy/jiggle a bit now)

Although the people in the credits are credited accordingly but I had to make it a short and concise.

The post with the modpack goes into more detail in what everyone helped!

But in general, they really helped a lot with fixing nude images or the title screen or actually teaching me how to draw the new edits since this is my first ever modpack/big release, I arrived into the modding community 2 months ago and ever since I have been working on this modpack!

Ā 

Also some allowed me to port their existing mods into this new game engine, for example some images come from a mod from rebirth 1 or others let me include their GitHub fix mod for the game since it used to have bad fps when playing it or lag/crash whenever you go into a ladder, this fix included on the modpack fixes it!

Ā 

Some portraits are from this mod, give the post a like perhaps!

Ā 

And the SvS fix that fixes the lag and crashes on the game is this one:

https://github.com/KingKrouch/SvSFixĀ 

Ā 

I got permission to include/port them inside of the modpack and I will credit them accordingly with full length on the post (I already have the word template of the post). Other than that, I made almost all of the changes in the modpack but I am grateful for all the people in the credits section.

I hope that clarifies your question.Ā 

Ā 

I will be back on Saturday to upload the modpack, thanks everyone.

Ā 

On 9/18/2023 at 4:31 PM, Meekurukuru said:

Ā 

Ā 

• and more.

Ā 

Video:

Ā 

Ā 

Enjoy.

Ā 

Wallpaper of the title screen of the modpack without any text or logos:

image.thumb.png.9061d37d489191fb7b2379b13d47d60d.png

Ā 

Edited by Meekurukuru
On 9/18/2023 at 2:31 PM, Meekurukuru said:

Ā 

Ā 

• and more.

Ā 

Video:

Ā 

Ā 

Enjoy.

Ā 

This is awesome! Thank you for your hard work, it's quite admirable ā¤ļø

Modpack is releasing today, it is going to take a bit to upload 3 variants of the files that all weight 1GB each to multiple pages and mirrors! Be patient.

Ā 

On 9/20/2023 at 12:30 PM, Obligitury said:

A bit unfort there isnt a "underwear/lingerine" set of mods. but I wont complain about all the hard work that went into this one. If I ever get around to buying the game im so gonna install the nude mod swiftly.

I never heard that there was a demand for those types of mods, I only got requested a futanari mod and a pregnant one by the donor.

If you want, a few days after the mod pack releases, check the tutorial section on the post and that will teach you step by step how to mod the characters to be in underwear or with other 3D meshes!Ā 

Ā 

On 9/20/2023 at 3:58 PM, Celesryona said:

Ā 

This is awesome! Thank you for your hard work, it's quite admirable ā¤ļø

Thanks, it took a while but it is finally releasing today!

Ā 

On 9/21/2023 at 10:11 AM, Fox696 said:

Insane mod pack to say the least! Thank you, looks amazing ?

Thanks, for sure it is a nice change of pace.

Ā 

3 hours ago, shinjimikandi said:

Exciting xD

Indeed.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• and more.

Ā 

Video:

Ā 

Ā 

Enjoy.

Ā 

13 minutes ago, Meekurukuru said:

Ā 

I never heard that there was a demand for those types of mods, I only got requested a futanari mod and a pregnant one by the donor.
Ā 

I actually suprised there are people requested futanari for a Neptunia game like this.Ā  It's one of my favorite type of fetish that I enjoy the most.Ā  Though, I do kind of hope there's flaccid penis too.Ā  You know, to make things interesting.

Ā 

Edited by TranscendedGuy
1 hour ago, TranscendedGuy said:

I actually suprised there are people requested futanari for a Neptunia game like this.Ā  It's one of my favorite type of fetish that I enjoy the most.Ā  Though, I do kind of hope there's flaccid penis too.Ā  You know, to make things interesting.

Ā 

There is some support for it, especially for this Neptunia game, so that is why there is also a futa and preg version.Ā 

There are no flaccid stuff in the futanari version of the modpack, only erect stuff. My apologies.

Here is an example of how the Futanari version looks in-game:Ā 

Spoiler

Group

futa.PNG.22ce164c873d29967b9ec8a029b6dd1f.PNG

Ā 

Noire:

futa2.PNG.70c02195f4b13924cd5f1a5bb4c431c2.PNG

Ā 

Although,Ā If you want, in a few days after the mod pack releases, check the tutorial section on the post and that will teach you step by step how to mod the characters to be have a flaccid model like you want or with other 3D meshes as well!Ā Hope that helps

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• and more.

Ā 

Video:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Enjoy.

Ā 

Edited by Meekurukuru
5 hours ago, Meekurukuru said:

If you want, a few days after the mod pack releases, check the tutorial section on the post and that will teach you step by step how to mod the characters to be in underwear or with other 3D meshes!Ā 

I got no modding experiance, but a tutorial would help greatly in making that mod a reality. so thanks,

1 hour ago, Obligitury said:

I got no modding experiance, but a tutorial would help greatly in making that mod a reality. so thanks,

No problem, also 2 months ago I didn't know how to mod a single game and now I have made a complete modpack after learning and working on it.

If you truly wish to make a mod like that, I think it is possible and with the tutorials it is even easier.Ā 

The first mods you make are going to be a hit or miss on quality but after some work, they improve overtime, so don't get discouraged. I still have the first mods I made but they are truly that bad, so take your time with it.

Anime Yes GIF - Anime Yes Thumbs Up GIFs

Edited by Meekurukuru

Ā 

Ā 

• and more.

Ā 

Video:

Ā 

Ā 

Enjoy.

Ā 

Ā Also, here it is the complete Nep VS modpack page with links to download it as well:

It completely changes everything to be NSFW and it is free.

Open the spoiler tabs to read the text or view the images too.

It has the video as well as more information, in depth changes, etc.

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: quote
11 hours ago, Meekurukuru said:

There is some support for it, especially for this Neptunia game, so that is why there is also a futa and preg version.Ā 

There are no flaccid stuff in the futanari version of the modpack, only erect stuff. My apologies.

Here is an example of how the Futanari version looks in-game:Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Group

futa.PNG.22ce164c873d29967b9ec8a029b6dd1f.PNG

Ā 

Noire:

futa2.PNG.70c02195f4b13924cd5f1a5bb4c431c2.PNG

Ā 

Although,Ā If you want, in a few days after the mod pack releases, check the tutorial section on the post and that will teach you step by step how to mod the characters to be have a flaccid model like you want or with other 3D meshes as well!Ā Hope that helps

Ā 

Ā 

Looks good.Ā  No complaint for me.Ā  I'll still download the modpack and have fun with it.Ā ?

As for tutorial.Ā  I'll have to give it a try. I still have lots of learning to do for COM3D2 as well.Ā  So it may seem overrealm me.Ā 

Edited by TranscendedGuy
1 hour ago, TranscendedGuy said:

Looks good.Ā  No complaint for me.Ā  I'll still download the modpack and have fun with it.Ā ?

As for tutorial.Ā  I'll have to give it a try. I still have lots of learning to do for COM3D2 as well.Ā  So it may seem overrealm me.Ā 

For sure, enjoy the modpack, be sure to get all the versions so you can mix and match them and have multiple combinations!

For example you can mix some Futa characters with the normal ones or even get a pregnant one as well.

Ā 

For sure, the tutorial is going to take a bit to finish, since I am making sure it is great with images.

Don't get overwhelmed, take your time, it took me 2 months to make the modpack for example.

Ā 

>Ā COM3D2

I am more of a Koikatsu guy but I can understand people who like that game, it is pretty good as well.Ā 

If that game uses blender to edit models then you are on the right track.

I know it has an advanced character editor but modding meshes is a blender thing.

Ā 

9 hours ago, Meekurukuru said:

Ā 

Ā Also, here it is the complete Nep VS modpack page with links to download it as well:

It completely changes everything to be NSFW and it is free.

Open the spoiler tabs to read the text or view the images too.

It has the video as well as more information, in depth changes, etc.

Ā 

On 9/23/2023 at 3:46 AM, Meekurukuru said:

Modpack is releasing today, it is going to take a bit to upload 3 variants of the files that all weight 1GB each to multiple pages and mirrors! Be patient.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks, it took a while but it is finally releasing today!

Ā 

Thanks, for sure it is a nice change of pace.

Ā 

Indeed.

Ā 

Ā 

>I only got requested a futanari mod and a pregnant one by the donor
This was a commission!? Man, how much was that donation you speak of? Preggo for the whole cast is one hell of a lot of meshes! I'd kill (read: drop like 50 bucks) for a mod to give Nepgear and Uni big, bouncy bubble butts and fat titties (not nude tho; I prefer clothed).

Ā 

1 hour ago, PvtRyan96 said:

>I only got requested a futanari mod and a pregnant one by the donor
This was a commission!? Man, how much was that donation you speak of? Preggo for the whole cast is one hell of a lot of meshes! I'd kill (read: drop like 50 bucks) for a mod to give Nepgear and Uni big, bouncy bubble butts and fat titties (not nude tho; I prefer clothed).

I didn't receive any money out of it, it all went to charity.

I have a really strict policy about that.

I asked him to give the money to a charity of his choice in specific, he sent it to Ā St. Jude Children CharityĀ with proof of the receipts and here is the modpack.

Talking about money numbers and donors is a bit rude but the context of that sentence might have been misunderstood and the original donation number is still on the forum, but just to clarify, I didn't make any money out of it, I made the modpack as a thank you for the modding community and all the money goes into charity donations, my apologies if it got misunderstood.

Ā 

In the FAQ of the post, I have a section for that:Ā Ā 

On 9/23/2023 at 1:10 PM, Meekurukuru said:

> Support/donations?

Give the money to the game creators or even to charity.

Ā 

image.png.af4a76e037ce51415bcac813915cb312.png

Ā 

>Ā PreggoĀ for the whole cast is one hellĀ of a lot of meshes!Ā 

Preggo edition was something new but it was doable, indeed, it is for the whole casts of characters, even the secret ones.

The Futanari version was pretty fun to make too.Ā 

Ā 

>Ā or a mod to give Nepgear and Uni big, bouncy bubble butts and fat titties (not nude tho; I prefer clothed).

That seems like a good mod idea! I already increased those areas and the belly from some characters in the pregnant edition since the characters were pretty flat to begin with, and it is a pregnant mod. It is doable.

Although I am currently working on the tutorials for the modpack so people can make their own mods for this and the next game coming in 2024, such as:

- change any image, event or even the title screen with any image they like.

Spoiler

Example image from the modpack:

Event:

image.thumb.png.61c8179dae727adb657baba8d11e3919.png

Ā 

Title screen:

Ā 

image.thumb.png.2b6cb57bb1d0bc03328e1d0eb3ca1574.png

Menu:

image.png.4aab715ec176888b15e9b2f9a094ca5c.png

Ā 

- change the 3D models to there liking in blender

Spoiler

Example of a completely nude Vert that is not released yet, needs testing:

image.png.ac7d657a5fcde7eb689a070d56418828.png

Ā 

So when the tutorials are ready and I finish another big ongoing commission related to this game, I can start working on some add-on mods like yours.

I already have a queue of ideas and requests for it, that is why there is a "more mods" section in the post.Ā 

Ā 

I currently have a Vert mod for that section but I will wait a bit since it needs testing.Ā 

It changes the boots for sandals, since some people prefer that casual footwear.

It seems simple but it required a lot of transplanting and re-arrangingĀ of the bones in blender!

vertsandals2.PNG.032cbeffef7eea306b43d617a84067f5.PNG

Ā 

Group:

vertsandals1.PNG.d8dda0f67887f7085c019867a1c32e5e.PNG

Ā 

Ā Ā 

On 9/23/2023 at 1:13 PM, Meekurukuru said:

[Reserved for extra mods that work with the modpack]

MOREMODSBanner.thumb.png.8c17133153d29e5bca15f92c528cedf6.png

Ā 

Edited Saturday at 01:16 PM by Meekurukuru

Ā 

Ā 

When the tutorials are ready, you can make your own bouncy models with all the addons you want, it is going to be great!

Or if you want, I can make them too but as usual, I would need you to donate to charity and send me a receipt as proof so I can start working on it, thanks and enjoy the modpack!

Ā 

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: images
1 hour ago, Meekurukuru said:

Ā 

I didn't receive any money out of it, it all went to charity.

I have a really strict policy about that.

I asked him to give the money to a charity of his choice in specific, he sent it to Ā St. Jude Children CharityĀ with proof of the receipts and here is the modpack.

Talking about money numbers and donors is a bit rude but the context of that sentence might have been misunderstood and the original donation number is still on the forum, but just to clarify, I didn't make any money out of it, I made the modpack as a thank you for the modding community and all the money goes into charity donations, my apologies if it got misunderstood.

Ā 

In the FAQ of the post, I have a section for that:Ā Ā 

Ā 

image.png.af4a76e037ce51415bcac813915cb312.png

Ā 

>Ā PreggoĀ for the whole cast is one hellĀ of a lot of meshes!Ā 

Preggo edition was something new but it was doable, indeed, it is for the whole casts of characters, even the secret ones.

The Futanari version was pretty fun to make too.Ā 

Ā 

>Ā or a mod to give Nepgear and Uni big, bouncy bubble butts and fat titties (not nude tho; I prefer clothed).

That seems like a good mod idea! I already increased those areas and the belly from some characters in the pregnant edition since the characters were pretty flat to begin with, and it is a pregnant mod. It is doable.

Although I am currently working on the tutorials for the modpack so people can make their own mods for this and the next game coming in 2024, such as:

- change any image, event or even the title screen with any image they like.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Example image from the modpack:

Event:

image.thumb.png.61c8179dae727adb657baba8d11e3919.png

Ā 

Title screen:

Ā 

image.thumb.png.2b6cb57bb1d0bc03328e1d0eb3ca1574.png

Menu:

image.png.4aab715ec176888b15e9b2f9a094ca5c.png

Ā 

- change the 3D models to there liking in blender

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Example of a completely nude Vert that is not released yet, needs testing:

image.png.ac7d657a5fcde7eb689a070d56418828.png

Ā 

So when the tutorials are ready and I finish another big ongoing commission related to this game, I can start working on some add-on mods like yours.

I already have a queue of ideas and requests for it, that is why there is a "more mods" section in the post.Ā 

Ā 

I currently have a Vert mod for that section but I will wait a bit since it needs testing.Ā 

It changes the boots for sandals, since some people prefer that casual footwear.

It seems simple but it required a lot of transplanting and re-arrangingĀ of the bones in blender!

vertsandals2.PNG.032cbeffef7eea306b43d617a84067f5.PNG

Ā 

Group:

vertsandals1.PNG.d8dda0f67887f7085c019867a1c32e5e.PNG

Ā 

Ā Ā 

Ā 

When the tutorials are ready, you can make your own bouncy models with all the addons you want, it is going to be great!

Or if you want, I can make them too but as usual, I would need you to donate to charity and send me a receipt as proof so I can start working on it, thanks and enjoy the modpack!

Ā 

Sorry to misunderstand you. I think I read something about charity in the thread before, but I didn't internalize that was the impetus behind that particular work put into the mod (probably because there was a lot of info to take in in the release/announcement posts and it seemed less important to focus on what another person chose to do with their money than it did to think about the implications of the mod existing).

Ā 

And I'll definitely consider donating whenever your time is available to be dedicated to something like that. I understand that it comes across as an excuse but I *do* harness my creative energies for a visual medium already -- it just happens to be photoshop rather than Blender, which would've been the smarter choice, probably. Even if the tutorials do end up being easy to follow, I wouldn't regret a donation anyway.

33 minutes ago, PvtRyan96 said:

Sorry to misunderstand you. I think I read something about charity in the thread before, but I didn't internalize that was the impetus behind that particular work put into the mod (probably because there was a lot of info to take in in the release/announcement posts and it seemed less important to focus on what another person chose to do with their money than it did to think about the implications of the mod existing).

Ā 

And I'll definitely consider donating whenever your time is available to be dedicated to something like that. I understand that it comes across as an excuse but I *do* harness my creative energies for a visual medium already -- it just happens to be photoshop rather than Blender, which would've been the smarter choice, probably. Even if the tutorials do end up being easy to follow, I wouldn't regret a donation anyway.

>Ā that was the impetus behind that particular work put into the mod

There was an impetus behind the modpack (it was made as thank you for the modding community and donations are to charity as always) but it is not the focal point.

As long as people can get it for free and enjoy either version (Normal, Futa, Pregnant or a mix of them), that is enough for me, but if they read the FAQ, that is even better, but I know people just want the download link, that is why I put it first on the post.

It is like a manual, do you read them when you get something? Probably not, and it is same for mods / modpacks, and that is fine for me.

Anime Yes GIF - Anime Yes Thumbs Up GIFs

Ā 

>Ā probably because there was a lot of info to take in in the release/announcement posts and it seemed less important to focus on what another person chose to do with their money than it did to think about the implications of the mod existing).

Indeed, it was a lot of information, that is why I tried to separate the tabs of the post with "spoiler tabs" so it is easier to read, but I can understand the message of the modpack being lost over there, as long as people can enjoy the modpack, that is good for me.

Ā 

Money helps a lot of modders for sure, but in my case, all my earnings goes to charity and I never receive them directly, they just go directly to the charity, I only ask for a receipt to know if they send it or not.

Ā 

I can always find the time for modding such a neat idea for this nep game, and if you donate to charity, I can work faster on that request mod.Ā Ā 

Ā 

>Ā  it just happens to be photoshop

That is pretty interesting, I use GIMP because photoshop is expensive but maybe I can ask you some for some pointers if you are good at drawing, some of my nude mod edits are good but there is always room to improve! I also draw in paint.sai if that helps.

Ā 

Blender seems insurmountable but it is doable!

Remember that I just learned everything from scratch 2 months ago, and here is the complete modpack, so it is possible, you just need the time.

Ā Ā 

On 9/23/2023 at 1:10 PM, Meekurukuru said:

> How long did it take to make this?

About 2 months, but in that time I had to learn everything from scratch including how to:

- Edit/shade images with gimp & paint.sai respectively.

- Learned how to use AI to edit some images.

- Edit 3D Models in Blender.

- Learned the basics of how to use Unity.

- Learned how to use UABE.

I am thankful for the great guides available and the people who helped me improve during this time, you know who you are, thank you.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

> Even if the tutorials do end up being easy to follow, I wouldn't regret a donation anyway.

That is always great to hear, thanks.

Any kind is always appreciated but remember to donate to the charities directly, I do not receive anything, just send/dm me the charity receipt and I can start working on that request mod, but no pressure, take your time since I will be working on the modpack and the other ongoing commision for a while. Thanks.

Ā 

Ā 

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2023 at 6:48 AM, k0kk0r0 said:

wouldn't this count as bare leg instead of barefoot?

It's becauseĀ č¶³ (ashi) means both "leg" or "foot". We usually use it to refer mainly to "foot" but in reality there is no specific meaning and same kanji means both