Mannequin odd bug..stumped on this one

JOESAN21

Hey all!!  I just started a new game, and have found a weird bug which I cant figure out the cause.  I have been using Make Mannequins look like you since its release, and it always worked perfectly.  After finishing everything using Sanoshin's excellent character faces, I went ahead and downloaded

-advanced character edit

- SG Female textures

the character I made looks great, no problems there.  But when I use a mannequin, the face will change into a "bug eyed" look.  After using two or so mannequins, or changing cells in game, the mannequin face changes.  Specifically the eyes and nose will convert to a different style.  I've run boss, manually moved things, unchecked (with manager) several mods that I forgot I had which might have been in conflict.  Nothing seems to work.  The mannequins I have placed are so far stable, but any new ones (in Amethyst Hollows for example) go bug eyes. 

Is there a script problem??  Do I need to change or deletes something?  This isn't a game breaker but it is a tad vexing since I cant figure out where the conflict is. 

Archived