CaN Pony Race Patch for Human Resources

CaN Pony Race Patch for Human Resources

View File

This is a REALLY quick and dirty patch to add support for the CaN custom pony race to the Human Resources mod.

Required:
CaN pony mod with all the customizations installed (like the mane and tail addon)

Fallout Equestria mod

Zeeb NPCs mod (Zebras and Prodaters)

and Human resources, of course

What I Did:
This is my first time modding Fallout 4 and first time modding a mod. I used the F04edit tool to expand the FormID field HumanGhoulList, located in the Human Resources mod, to include ponies, zebras, and proditors. Then chugged through all the NPCs in the NPC folder, including those for the slave auction, to convert them to the pony races. In theory, this can be done for any custom race to allow them to be "captured" via the Human Resources mod.

To get the FormIDs to edit, I created an override file to Human Resources then injected the CaN pony and ZeebNPC records into it for the IDs to be accessible.

I'm not 100% sure if this is how I share mods with everyone else or not, so I don't know if it will "work" out of the box, but once I figured out how to edit, it was an easy job... just tedious and time consuming.

Installation:
Use a mod manager of your choice to make sure that the slave ponies.esp file is loaded after all the mods under Required, listed above.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/25/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    CaN pony mod with all the customizations installed (like the mane and tail addon), Fallout Equestria mod, Zeeb NPCs mod (Zebras and Prodaters), and Human resources, of course

Edited by Stitcharoo

Vortex's Loot is unable to sort mods because it's reporting a cyclic interaction between rules:

The "-->" are labeled:
"Fallout Equestria - Season Pass - Alicorn Edition.esp is a master and slave ponies.esp isn't"

"slave ponies.esp is a master and Fallout Equestria - Season Pass - Alicorn Edition.esp isn't"

Respectively

Screenshot 2023-01-30 014841.png

Though I somehow got Vortex to display the plugin loaded after all the required files even with the error, it still did not work ingame.

Edited by pensive215
Additional Information
On 1/30/2023 at 3:49 AM, pensive215 said:

Vortex's Loot is unable to sort mods because it's reporting a cyclic interaction between rules:

The "-->" are labeled:
"Fallout Equestria - Season Pass - Alicorn Edition.esp is a master and slave ponies.esp isn't"

"slave ponies.esp is a master and Fallout Equestria - Season Pass - Alicorn Edition.esp isn't"

Respectively

Screenshot 2023-01-30 014841.png

Though I somehow got Vortex to display the plugin loaded after all the required files even with the error, it still did not work ingame.

With other mods, I had a lot of issues with Vortex. It seems to kind of fall apart the more mods there are as it's auto-update can't keep track of them.

I highly suggest Mod Manager 2 since it lets you manually select which order to load each mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194

I reworked the master list, try this one. 

slave ponies.7z

On 2/8/2023 at 3:46 PM, DickChapman said:

Thank you for this. I've planned on converting this mod myself, since I've already "ponified" a few mods for personal use, but never got around to finishing it, so thanks again, you're cool! /)

Sorry for the double posting, but this is kinda important: after trying out the mod I noticed several broken-looking characters, so I looked thorugh with xEdit, and found several mistakes, which I've fixed (hopefully I'm allowed to upload the fixed version here).

The mistakes were mainly:
-missing skin colors

-hair colors mixed up with skin colors

-incorrect morph datas

-and some other minor stuff

I'm posting this here so that the mod creator can look at it and maybe learn from the mistakes; remember we all started as newbs once :P

slaveponies_fixed.zip