On 1/23/2023 at 2:57 AM, effemi said:

Hey all, I've noticed there isn't much discussion or resources to make a femboy in this game compared to Skyrim. How does one achieve that?

I'm not personally interested in doing it myself, but it seems it would be pretty easy to do in Fallout 4 with existing resources if you're at all familiar with modding and/or willing to take the time to experiment and work things out.

1. I'd start with the ZAZ Extended Skeleton (ZEX) because it simultaneously and very well supports the bones of both men and women. For instance, if you have a female body and give it a male penis in the form of an attachment (more on this in a bit) the animations for male and female can play simultaenously.

2. I'd use the Fusion Girl body and start with a female character, and I'd set the sliders to extremely scrawny (assuming by femboy you intend that, which I'm guessing you do). Fusiion Girl supports scrawny super well.

3. You can use LooksMenu to create the androgenous face to your liking

4. Here's where it gets tricky. You need to create a mesh that's only the male member (and testicles if you wish). Then you'd make an armor addon record and armor record in FO4Edit so that the male member can be attached like a strapon does either as clothing or during animations.  FYI, the Indarello patch for Fallout 4 animations does a great job of integrating strapons into female animations, but if you elect to wear the member at all times you wouldn't need to rely on the animation to add it as you'd already have it.

I use this method, however, I read a year or two ago that somebody released an actual mod that replaces strapons with male member, a mod you can download. However, as I already had one myself (an older one using BodyTalk 2), I didn't download it and don't know the link. I'm guessing you should be able to find it with patience here on Loverslab, or maybe somebody will spot this and tell you the linkl.

5. For walking animations I like the "Don't Stop Walk Animations" (on Nexus currently), though Girly Animations is great, too (that used to be on Nexus, but I haven't checked in a while).

At this stage you'd have:

- a very slender effeminate body

- an androgenous face to your liking

- sassy or girly working female walk of your choice

- fully functional male and female skeleton on same body

Personally I think you can have fun doing it yourself, but with some effort the resources are all there already :)

Good luck, and have fun! :)

Edited by Karna5