How to make a flat character with CBA 3BA in racemenu

I've been trying to make a flat character but keep running into the issue of the boobs sinking into the body instead of actually getting flat. I'm not very good at body editing, so it might be very obvious, but I just can't figure it out. And yes, I did try the flatness slider if you were going to ask, it doesn't really help.

35 minutes ago, WhutEvar said:

I've been trying to make a flat character but keep running into the issue of the boobs sinking into the body instead of actually getting flat. I'm not very good at body editing, so it might be very obvious, but I just can't figure it out. And yes, I did try the flatness slider if you were going to ask, it doesn't really help.

although the title says femboy you could try my mod for a female character you have in mind  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20920-femboy-bubblebutt-bodyslide-preset-cbbe-3ba/

35 minutes ago, WhutEvar said:

although the title says femboy you could try my mod for a female character you have in mind  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20920-femboy-bubblebutt-bodyslide-preset-cbbe-3ba/

44 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

It looks good and would be what I want, but I only want one flat female character. Even if I only selected the player character in bodyslide, which I don't know how to do, all my other characters would become flat too, right? Is there anyway to add this to just one specific player character, or does it not work like that?

Just now, WhutEvar said:

It looks good and would be what I want, but I only want one flat female character. Even if I only selected the player character in bodyslide, which I don't know how to do, all my other characters would become flat too, right? Is there anyway to add this to just one specific player character, or does it not work like that?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53451

10 minutes ago, WhutEvar said:

If the character has it's own body path, you can make it flat by reducing the breasts. With a unique skeleton you could probably remove the breast bones too if you wanted them to not jiggle, or you could just adjust the bone weighting so they jiggle less ( or just set them to jiggle less with the MCM menu of 3bbb, I think "A cup" would do it.)

You could also use some sort of armor swapper mod to make it so that any armors worn by that follower will be set to their bodyslide. Batch build all your armors to them and they'll always have a flat body that doesn't affect the rest of your games npcs. 

The "breasts gone" slider get the chest pretty flat. Maybe do the nipples too and you should be good.

1 minute ago, venomr said:

If the character has it's own body path, you can make it flat by reducing the breasts. With a unique skeleton you could probably remove the breast bones too if you wanted them to not jiggle, or you could just adjust the bone weighting so they jiggle less ( or just set them to jiggle less with the MCM menu of 3bbb, I think "A cup" would do it.)

You could also use some sort of armor swapper mod to make it so that any armors worn by that follower will be set to their bodyslide. Batch build all your armors to them and they'll always have a flat body that doesn't affect the rest of your games npcs. 

The "breasts gone" slider get the chest pretty flat. Maybe do the nipples too and you should be good.

Thanks ill probably do this, because I realized that I had no idea how to make the mod FutaNemesislol provided do what I wanted.

If you're using CBPC to do body physics you can create a new CBPConfig with the conditions set to only apply to the player. In this, set only the Y limits to something small like +-1. Then use racemenu to adjust the flatness slider. Now you have a player-only plank, with no crushed ribcage. ?