Clothed sims (problem?)

Nope, never got solved, I just gave up and went to play other games, there are other mods that "fix" this out there, but they also include the children in the adult activities, which I want nothing to do with(also no, I will not be naming them or pointing even in the general direction).  I do poke back regularly to see if there are any more suggestions though, as everything was fine for the longest time.

5 hours ago, uni790 said:

Nope, never got solved, I just gave up and went to play other games, there are other mods that "fix" this out there, but they also include the children in the adult activities, which I want nothing to do with(also no, I will not be naming them or pointing even in the general direction).  I do poke back regularly to see if there are any more suggestions though, as everything was fine for the longest time.

I faced the same problem and tried to investigate it. First of all I disabled the new setting Covered Child Bathing Outfit in nudity Advanced Outfit Settings as I was advised. But this did nothing for some reason. Then I tried disabling Auto Reset Bathing Outfits and... this did the job! As a result I left them both disabled. Hope this helps.

9 hours ago, uni790 said:

4 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I faced the same problem and tried to investigate it. First of all I disabled the new setting Covered Child Bathing Outfit in nudity Advanced Outfit Settings as I was advised. But this did nothing for some reason. Then I tried disabling Auto Reset Bathing Outfits and... this did the job! As a result I left them both disabled. Hope this helps.

If you do what wild_guy says that will remove the default covered shower outfit, if that is what you really want, boys will be naked and girls i think they get the vanilla blurred censor instead unless you use something else to remove it, but it might bring back stuck clothes and accessories in the bathing outfit if you have not fixed it before. I personally do not like having naked children in my game.

2 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

If you do what wild_guy says that will remove the default covered shower outfit, if that is what you really want, boys will be naked and girls i think they get the vanilla blurred censor instead unless you use something else to remove it, but it might bring back stuck clothes and accessories in the bathing outfit if you have not fixed it before. I personally do not like having naked children in my game.

I use an advanced censor remover that affects all ages, so I don't have any blured censor.

And, yes, the goal is to have naked sims in shower no matter of age because dressed bathing looks like unnatural bullshit.

Edited by wild_guy
16 hours ago, wild_guy said:

This actually did solve it, thanks, beats the alternative.

12 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

I can't deal with the mosaic they use gives me an instant headache the moment it comes on screen, it's the first and only time I've ever run into the symptom as well, so having it there isn't really an option, it's part of what led me to this mod in the first place.

On 2/21/2023 at 6:27 AM, wild_guy said:

I tried that but it didn't work, now I'll try again with the new ww update.

My other alternative was to install an old version of the mod, but it only works with fresh saves. I'll try what you said to see if it works, thanks!

And fot the record the children who bathe in the shower with the non-mosaic mod installed have a "nude" skin type "barbie", it is not at all twisted or if they want to guide it there, it is the skin that even the game brings by default and honestly I don't see the bad, it's just that we want our games to have that realism, I hope you don't take my comment the wrong way. . Previously the mod did not conflict with the WW, both installed had no problem. If I want to keep the mosaic I have to uninstall the ww, otherwise there is no way to fix this.

Edited by Viri13
On 2/21/2023 at 6:27 AM, wild_guy said:

With the new update installed this was resolved on new saves, old saves not, but it still worked! Thank you for your help! ?