Not sure if there are rules here against self promotion or directing people off-site but I originally signed up here looking for mods for Cyperpunk 2077.

The mods I wanted never really materialized here or anywhere else so I took it upon myself to create them.

I currently have 4 mods available and would love to get feedback or photo submissions here or on nexusmods.

Lady V's Third Leg

Mr V's Big D

Tzarev's Masculine V Body Overhaul - For Female V

Lady V's Fourth Leg

• 1 month later...

I see what you mean now. Unfortunately since all the penis shapes occupy different X,Y,Z coordinate I would have to make a unique download for every permutation. Its similar to Fem V body overhauls where you need a completely different set of clothes for each.

The big push for this was to get the mesh framework out for people to use and help me debug while providing a simple example of what can be done with it. Maybe it will inspire someone besides me to make penis mods ?

Current dicks: (2 Fem penises [ 1 cut 1 uncut ] + 2 Masc penises [ 1 cut 1 uncut ]) * 12 Skin tones = 48 penis variations currently supported.

Total stock dicks: (6 Fem penises [ 3 cut 3 uncut ] + 6 Masc penises [ 3 cut 3 uncut ]) * 12 Skin tones = 144 variations with just the stock dicks to test

I have to copy the new mesh support to each of those and confirm they are all pointing to the correct locations and the ring actually shows.

144 variations x 10 mesh layers = 1440 variations to test when complete with an accessory in each slot.

Good grief, I might have to find a simpler way to do this.

There are also unique genital slots in the base\characters\common\player_base_bodies\appearances\i0_000_base__genitals.app file for NPCs and unique models and animations for Kerry Eurodyne and River Ward. I haven't messed around with customized any NPCs yet so I would just have to add the slots and see what happens.

I am assuming that you are also the creator of the Horsecock. In and of itself this turned out quite well, only I noticed that neither the Lady V's Morning Wood nor the Horsecock had a urethral opening. Or did i something wrong during the install?

Spoiler

photomode_15032023_201146.thumb.png.27af83144876b3afef57722001b91a85.png

photomode_15032023_201059.thumb.png.a13a796f58914e4dc0e11c067ad60a1c.png

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

How did you made it to work? Mine doesnt seem to properly give Claire the PP and its bothering me '^'

make sure u have these 3 files in the archive/pc/mod folder u can choose different options all should work just make sure u have only 1 of each tht u need and then the placement and it should work

basegame_claire_default_nude_penis_pale 

basegame_claire_rogued_young   

basegame_claire_young_19

3 hours ago, grinnjaw said:

make sure u have these 3 files in the archive/pc/mod folder u can choose different options all should work just make sure u have only 1 of each tht u need and then the placement and it should work

basegame_claire_default_nude_penis_pale 

basegame_claire_rogued_young   

basegame_claire_young_19

Tried it, didnt worked either. Not sure why but my Claire stays with just a vagina. *Sigh*