Any way to get Bloom's feet mesh?

Hello I'm new to modding sim3. Do you guys know anyway to get Bloom's sexy feet? I realized that some of the screenshots in this site has bloom's feet mesh including the Gecko's default replacer body. But feet mesh is not included (I think) because I couldn't see it in the game.

I also saw that lots of people has this feet mesh in the Topic (not all though) :

I couldn't find the mesh on this site and most of the other sim3 mod sites are actually broken or dead.  I will be very appreciated if you guys tell me how to get it.

Ok figured it out that the feet mesh in the screenshots can be chisami's feet mesh too But I don't know. I just want to get rid of EA's cartoon foot mesh and get real toes. Where can I get those foot meshes?

Edited by bastak2341

I uploaded ALL of the Blooms Feet - Elder/Adult/Young Adult/Teen/Child/Toddler

Since using the search doesn't always work as we'd like and I have already posted them before I'll just find them in my 'other media' and reference them again.

[cyo] cute feet for children - DR.package[cyo] cute feet for toddlers - DR.packageBlooM_SexYfeetAdultFemale_replacement.packageBlooM_SexYfeetAdultMale_replacement.packageBlooM_SexYfeetElderFemale_replacement.packageBlooM_SexYfeetElderMale_replacement.packageBlooM_SexYfeetTeenFemale_replacement.packageBlooM_SexYfeetTeenMale_replacement.package

13 hours ago, landess said:

THank you I spent more than 16+ hours trying to find these files. İf you wouldn't post it I would be still looking for it probably. Can you tell me where did you get these files at the first place? İf it's a link can you share it?

4 hours ago, bastak2341 said:

Can you tell me where

I wish.

My collection started over 10 years ago and after I began to realize the way people would try to be first/etc., would find many sites aren't maintained for very long resulting in dead links. This caused me to start keeping my downloads archived although many files are numbered and not named making it very difficult to find particular ones   :(