Returning player looking for advice and mods suggestions.

hello everyone, I haven't played for many years and I'm thinking of playing skyrim again, I still have the mods that I used to play in 2015 with my LE. but I don't know whether to stick with this version, or try the SE.

The truth  my style of play is quite simple, i focus on female character, and I'm mainly looking for inmersive experience. so i dont know in what of both versions, i can find de best/more complex/ more variety experiences. (if LE or SE)

what i looking for?:

-quest/encounters what implies sex  (like sexlab solutions do to the main game)

-bestiality (like animal mantion mod)

-relationship mods (like sexlab eager npc )

-voluntarie prostitution/sluttyness but not relate to sub/dom stuff (i remember a mod where  It allowed you to go around the world as a prostitute and enter hostile places to offer your services.)

-ways to customice/randomice npc at the world. or atleast a mod like "Familiar faces" i remember use it for create custom npc but i remember affected game performance

-birthing mod?(you know, sex have consecuencies and the posivility of birth a npc/creature)

-random encounters

What  I want to avoid?:
parasites, enslave, bdsm stuff.

i dont know As of today, which one could best suit my search?

ty all and sorry my bad english

Ah no bdsm...

Well than that excludes devious devices.

However since those at this time only work with UUNP and cbbe body types and well strictly those not variations of cbbe that frees up a lot of new body types such as TBD

For pregnancy use Fertility Mode and Tweeks.

Works well with TBD.

Amorous Adventures is a quest romance sex romp for all in game npc females and a handful of male characters as well.

Something you did not mention action overhauls....

Consider getting SkySA, SCAR, and inquisitor magic behavior overhaul, that should really improve the gameplay.

True Third Person must have for third person gaming 

Better third person selection needed for picking up loot in third person.

I'm sure you can find some perk overhaul but Ordinator would be best.

On 1/16/2023 at 2:34 AM, Gameplayer said:

For npc looks overhaul I got rather lazy and use Botox mod, its main drawback is that all the females look like they are eighteen and well you miss out on mature beauties but it's pro is it's click and play.

thank you! I'm going to try them