Bathing in Skyrim SE - Improved Animations

On 1/8/2023 at 11:19 PM, Wolf557 said:

this seems to make bathing stop working i can shower under waterfalls but actual bathing no long works. i dont have any indication of cpnflics loot says nothing and neither dose fnis and when i remove this mod bathing works again

What exactly happens, showerning happens without animation?

no showering plays as it normally does buth bathing dose nothing at all i can press the hot key outside of water and get the notification of not enough water then step into a water source that i used before installing a this mod and nothing happens no notification of not enough water no animation no nothing the i unistall this mod and got to the same souch of water and everything works as its supposed to very weird  

11 hours ago, Wolf557 said:

no showering plays as it normally does buth bathing dose nothing at all i can press the hot key outside of water and get the notification of not enough water then step into a water source that i used before installing a this mod and nothing happens no notification of not enough water no animation no nothing the i unistall this mod and got to the same souch of water and everything works as its supposed to very weird  

Do you have SexLab installed? If not, remove mzinBatheQuest.pex/psc from my mod or don't let it overwrite the original files (relevant only for version v1.11)

Edited by SavageDomain
On 1/10/2023 at 3:43 PM, SavageDomain said:

Then I don't know what's going on. :( 

I can only advise you to make a clean save or carefully check all the requirements and their order.

"mzinBatheQuest.pex/psc" is preventing bathing from working so it's not reading that I have sexlab.

Removing  Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (14-May-2021).7z also works.

Edited by Unknownflames
  • 1 month later...

Would you mind making a compatibility patch or including the Haz Water detection BiS patch that's contained in the Bathing in Skyrim nexus comment section? I realized that I can't simultaneously bathe and appreciate your mod when I'm using my current water mod: Cathedral Waters.

On 2/20/2023 at 4:44 AM, Gyra said:

Would you mind making a compatibility patch or including the Haz Water detection BiS patch that's contained in the Bathing in Skyrim nexus comment section? I realized that I can't simultaneously bathe and appreciate your mod when I'm using my current water mod: Cathedral Waters.

Please give me a direct link. I can't find this patch.

1 hour ago, SavageDomain said:

Please give me a direct link. I can't find this patch.

Not sure how to link to individual nexusmods comments, so here’s the download link currently located on page 3 of the Post tab: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxx1msy49js71s7/Bathing in Skyrim SE 1.43 Haz Improved Water Detection.7z?dl=0

It depends on Papyrus Extender’s IsActorInWater()

On 2/24/2023 at 3:40 PM, Gyra said:

Not sure how to link to individual nexusmods comments, so here’s the download link currently located on page 3 of the Post tab: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxx1msy49js71s7/Bathing in Skyrim SE 1.43 Haz Improved Water Detection.7z?dl=0

It depends on Papyrus Extender’s IsActorInWater()

I adapted the patch for Tweaked by Monoman1+Impoved Animations. But the water somehow detected too far. I don't know if this is intended or not.

Bathing in Skyrim SE 1.43 Haz Improved Water Detection for Tweaked-ImprovedAnimation.7z

Edited by SavageDomain
2 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

I adapted the patch for Tweaked by Monoman1+Impoved Animations. But the water somehow defines too far. I don't know if this is intended or not.

Bathing in Skyrim SE 1.43 Haz Improved Water Detection for Tweaked-ImprovedAnimation.7z 11.78 kB · 1 download

Works perfectly with Cathedral Waters. Tested near riverbank beneath Lakeview Manor: character won’t bathe until touching water. Animations and all features work as expected. Thank you! 

small note, tho: when my character is using the soap against her head during the animation sequence, the soap object appears to clip through her hands. The object is properly aligned everywhere else. Can you observe this in your setup as well? Perhaps it’s because I’m using Vera’s Female Skeleton?

On 2/25/2023 at 11:41 PM, Gyra said:

small note, tho: when my character is using the soap against her head during the animation sequence, the soap object appears to clip through her hands. The object is properly aligned everywhere else. Can you observe this in your setup as well? Perhaps it’s because I’m using Vera’s Female Skeleton?

You can see the animation playing correctly here:

Perhaps there is clipping when transition from the 2nd animation to the 1st or 3rd due to the fact that the end of the cycle in the 2nd animation is hands on the head. There's nothing I can do about it.
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 9:13 PM, SavageDomain said:

You can see the animation playing correctly here:

Perhaps there is clipping when transition from the 2nd animation to the 1st or 3rd due to the fact that the end of the cycle in the 2nd animation is hands on the head. There's nothing I can do about it.

hand correction Baka 1,3

ARMcorr_bathhouse.zip

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194191-bathhouse-bathanim-se/

Which files do I download to use the dirt and blood patch? The animations won't play and im pretty sure its an error on my end. Do I install the baka animations patch on nexus then overwrite it with your patch or do I only download the dirt and blood patch you made? 

5 hours ago, Gyra said:

This didn't fix the soap anim object clipping into the actor's hand when the animation finishes one loop.

It's not a fix, it's a correction.. This is an animation correction for BHUNP without soap (for hand effect sources).

Initially, the author deformed shoulders too much and did not pay attention to fingers, which was annoying.

Since there are no soft collision morphs in Skyrim, I don't understand why he even added soap instead of foam.

Edited by tda4
  • 6 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 3:42 AM, Unknownflames said:

"mzinBatheQuest.pex/psc" is preventing bathing from working so it's not reading that I have sexlab.

Removing  Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (14-May-2021).7z also works.

Having this same issue, gonna try removing the tweaked version to see if it fixes for me as well. 

Edit: After some testing, removing the tweaked version let me use the bathe function again. Messed with my load order a bit as well, put all my bathing mods under Sexlab.

Load order for the bathing mods looks like this:

- Bathing in Skyrim SE

- Bathing in Skyrim - Tweaked

- Bathing in Skyrim - Baka Animations

- Bathing in Skyrim - Improved Baka Animations

- Bathing in Skyrim - Seamless Soap Texture.

I'd like to get it to work, as the tweaked version is a good upgrade. If not, I can always just use the shower everywhere option at the end of the day. 

Edit Two:  Well, the issue was that I can't read, the tweaked version is not SE compatible which I was very suprised by. It honestly seems to work, just not very well on SE.

If anyone has the same issue, make sure you actually read how to install the mods, and to not just glance over them. lol

Edited by The Lonesome Spirit