what happened to the community of dead or alive 5 last round modding community looks like nobody is around, plus nobody is alive anymore, sense just typing for no reason, this stuff just going to be a walk in the park of nothingness for those who just here to work on modding on the game anymore.

10 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

not every game can be skyrim. most games dont get modding communities that last nearly as long as this game's did.

communities, That last for a long period of time, are the one's that shouldn't have to go and be ghosted from the start and plus i see why people isn't talking to me cause it's not worth their time. I just looking for someone that has time to teach me. 

I used to help people a few years ago, hand-holding them step by step, teaching them how to do their first mod, mostly on deviantart though, but, when the most difficult part of learning came, all of them just simply gave up with all sorts of excuses, there's record of that here in loverslab about someone that wanted help to start modding but the procces was very difficult even with a step by step guide about it, I don't help people anymore(not even interact with people so often), from time to time there are people who reach to me, asking me to teach them how to make mods like mine from scratch, nowadays I just ignore them because I know that it will be another waste of my time, before you ask if I can teach you, sorry but no, I don't want to, I just wrote my personal reason of why this community may be dead since I'm one of the few with active content, other modders just moved on or simply this game is not interesting anymore and it's not worth they time, there are many reasons of why there are not many modders active.

Yeah see that now, only reason i gave up on it, is cause told me to suck go touched grass, because i just wanted to mods for one character an it is lisa never get as much love she is only brown sister in the game beside that DOA hasn't never had time to bring in another brown skinned African woman into DOA. 

this game not skyrim. skyrim was being mod support from day 1 which is way more convenient and have almost no restriction. but in this game, we have to do everything from scratch, but even so there are so many restriction from game itself which stop modding advanced any further
also modding in this last for almost 7 years, which is very impress if compare to 99% other game modding

Edited by Wish Upon a Star
3 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

this game not skyrim. skyrim was being mod support from day 1 which is way more convenient and have almost no restriction. but in this game, we have to do everything from scratch, but even so there are so many restriction from game itself which stop modding advanced any further
also modding in this last for almost 7 years, which is very impress if compare to 99% other game modding

Yeah im just trying to learn, not interest in skyrim modding, sorry just into doing doa5lr modding, so the tag said dead or alive 5, yeah this game has it own tools an some of them work differently from what ive seen.

On 1/5/2023 at 6:43 PM, DarkWolfLord said:

Yeah see that now, only reason i gave up on it, is cause told me to suck go touched grass, because i just wanted to mods for one character an it is lisa never get as much love she is only brown sister in the game beside that DOA hasn't never had time to bring in another brown skinned African woman into DOA. 

Well the primary objective should be doing mods for yourself, regardless of whether they are more or less popular or the community is big or tiny; Sharing with others and getting recognition for it it's a plus; Besides, there are so few of us that I don't think anyone is going to complain about having another creator, even if it's only for one character.

About the dark girls, yep its sad that there's only one... I have planned to do ebony versions of the other girls for a long time, but never find the time... maybe this year, who knows

The game isn't exactly new, so it's normal.

I'll always prefer it over DOA6 though, such a superior experience even with lesser graphics.

As for modding, I only went as far as adapting some costumes for Marie, and it looks nice on paper but you can tell I'm not good at this, there is a lot of clipping

Also, my only regret right now is the lack of a good pregnant mod for all girls, I wish there was one.

13 hours ago, Frasca23 said:

The game isn't exactly new, so it's normal.

I'll always prefer it over DOA6 though, such a superior experience even with lesser graphics.

As for modding, I only went as far as adapting some costumes for Marie, and it looks nice on paper but you can tell I'm not good at this, there is a lot of clipping

Also, my only regret right now is the lack of a good pregnant mod for all girls, I wish there was one.

Game sucks please keep that trash game away from me, I don't want to hear about or too look at it I'm not a fan of that game, sucks... 

download.jpg

Edited by DarkWolfLord
  • 3 months later...
On 1/5/2023 at 2:56 PM, funnybunny666 said:

I used to help people a few years ago, hand-holding them step by step, teaching them how to do their first mod, mostly on deviantart though, but, when the most difficult part of learning came, all of them just simply gave up with all sorts of excuses, there's record of that here in loverslab about someone that wanted help to start modding but the procces was very difficult even with a step by step guide about it, I don't help people anymore(not even interact with people so often), from time to time there are people who reach to me, asking me to teach them how to make mods like mine from scratch, nowadays I just ignore them because I know that it will be another waste of my time, before you ask if I can teach you, sorry but no, I don't want to, I just wrote my personal reason of why this community may be dead since I'm one of the few with active content, other modders just moved on or simply this game is not interesting anymore and it's not worth they time, there are many reasons of why there are not many modders active.

I completely understand what you're saying. A few years ago, I read your article on how to port characters into DOA5, and it inspired me to try using Blender to port mods instead of just modifying existing ones. From there, I kept porting mods and even started doing my own modeling work. I want to express my gratitude to you. Similarly, many people come to me to learn modding, but once they get into Blender, they find it difficult to continue learning on their own.

Edited by godless1991
On 2023/1/11 at AM6点03分, DarkWolfLord said:

游戏很烂请让我远离那个垃圾游戏,我不想听到也不想看它我不是那个游戏的粉丝,很烂...... 

下载.jpg

Agreed.I also think that DOA6 is a game that is far inferior to DOA5. I  really like the character Lisa and have made a lot of mods for her myself.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12‏/4‏/2023 at 13:43, godless1991 said:

أفهم تمامًا ما تقوله. قبل بضع سنوات ، قرأت مقالتك حول كيفية نقل الأحرف إلى DOA5 ، وقد ألهمني ذلك لمحاولة استخدام Blender لمنفذ التعديلات بدلاً من مجرد تعديل تلك الموجودة. من هناك ، واصلت نقل التعديلات وبدأت في القيام بعملي الخاص في النمذجة. اريد ان اعبر عن امتناني لكم. وبالمثل ، يأتي الكثير من الناس إلي لتعلم التعديل ، ولكن بمجرد دخولهم إلى Blender ، يجدون صعوبة في مواصلة التعلم بأنفسهم.

I love the part 5 mods I want to learn