Problems with mods

Hi guys so I just finished installing lots of mods and well I have some errors as expected 1 my MC has a skin bug she looks like a burn survivor 2 Im usign AAF with lots of sex mods but Nora is always with underwear on plus she doesnt keep the body I made 3 the guys are too buff and their clothes doesnt fit right 4 meatball doest have a dick even tho the mod said that it came with one I use the one that let you swap him for a rottie 5 there is no cum after the sex. What should I do to fix all this problems guys? I will add that Im using the lastest version of AAF from nexus since I cant access no matter what that platform that hosts the newer version

Edited by randomguy12324
Vor 6 Stunden sagte randomguy12324:

Hallo Leute, ich habe gerade viele Mods installiert und nun, ich habe wie erwartet einige Fehler. 1. Mein MC hat einen Skin-Bug, sie sieht aus wie eine Brandopferin. 2. Ich verwende AAF mit vielen Sex-Mods, aber Nora trägt immer Unterwäsche und sie tut es nicht Behalte den Körper, den ich gemacht habe 3 Die Jungs sind zu muskulös und ihre Kleidung passt nicht richtig 4 Fleischbällchen hat keinen Schwanz, obwohl der Mod sagte, dass es mit einem kam Ich benutze den, mit dem du ihn gegen einen Rottie tauschen kannst 5 Es gibt kein Sperma nach dem Sex. Was soll ich tun, um all diese Probleme zu beheben, Leute? Ich werde hinzufügen, dass ich die neueste Version von AAF von Nexus verwende, da ich nicht darauf zugreifen kann, egal auf welcher Plattform die neuere Version gehostet wird

Oh dear - lots of mods but no idea how to use them.

Yes - may sound harsh now - but that's how I acted 4-5 years ago - but that's not how you get far.

Your char wears "underwear" when she's supposed to be naked - i.e. takes off her clothes?
Not assuming you don't even know what "bodyslide" means!
Because the standard body that "Bugdesta" "gifted" to us in his grace is "never nude".
You first have to BUILD it as a "nude" - so that you can use it in the game.
"Build" with what? -> with "body slide

Your char has a "brown" aka "rusty" face
Typical result when "Bugdesta" wants to do something better - but in reality makes it shimmer.
What's behind it?
It's a serious bug in the base game when you switched the faces from "normal" to "high-poly" (i.e. high-resolution).
The "ass fiddlers" left it to the mod community to iron out their mistakes - only they didn't really manage it.
There are some mods (on Nexus) that try to solve the "rusty faces" problem - but it's like lottery after all.
I've given up myself - my chras and NPCs just have "low poly" faces - but their real face color!
(unfortunately this doesn't let me use some really nice presets aka "presente")

No sperm after sex?
Boy, solve your basic problems first before you look for the "cherry on the cake top"!

The men's clothes don't fit?
Because you have installed one of the two body mods (e.g. "bodytalk" - but since you don't know the program "bodyslide" you have of course not built any suitable clothes for the new male body!

As already written - you have to solve a lot of basic things - you don't even begin to know what you don't know yet so that you get a functioning game

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2023 at 5:00 AM, randomguy12324 said:

thanks for all the answers for the answers guys so far Ive solved some stuff thanks again I still need to find why if I enable uniqueplayer the skin gets all fucked up

if your using unique player mod, u have to manually add skin textures since the mod makes a new texture path for the player character. Rather than supplying the textures, the mod author made it so u have to manually add whatever skin textures u want to use. (they probably did this so they wouldn't have to bother with permissions from other mod authors.) its a fairly common mistake to make, but u should be able to find a comprehensive tutorial on how to do it on the uniqueplayer mod page.

Edited by AKawaiiTent
clarification