Animations will not work.

I would suggest disabling all your mods. Then just enable the skyui,sexlab,random and fnis mods.

Rerun the fnis application,with no extra options ticked.

Create a new char, or download a clean save.

If it works,load your current save, to determine if it's a mod or corrupted save.

You can test this without custom skeletons or body mods.

solcenva...I disabled all my mods except for my hair mods, liver another life and skyrim speeds and I still get freezes. It's at random times during the animations too, not just when they end. I also downloaded the XPM...or whatever...skeleton too.

I forgot to mention that the only two mods I've used so far is random sex and match maker.

Skyrim is a SERIOUS video hog, running a 2Gig nvida on my HP I still had to drop some texture qualities down.  The 4K textures were fine unless I ran into a seriously extended "Whiterun guard desires more"  type scenario and the fans on my card would start turning and the system would freeze.  What quality textures are you using?  What nude mod?   And have you tried turning your quality down on the system, down lower than you would normally play with I mean?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17711-sexlab-frequently-asked-questions-faq/

"If making a new support post, be sure to include all the details of the problem, things you tried to do to fix it, your full mod load order, and a debug log from a quick play session where your problem existed. If you don't know how to enable or find debug logs, read here: http://forums.steamp...721&postcount=2"

If you don't provide your load order and your log file it's pretty much impossible to help you.

What Keera said. I was using adult show and I never had a freeze, or CTD, with that one. So it's something to do with SexLab. I'm thinking about switching back to adult show too. I've tried another mod, matchmakers, and when I cast the spell on another NPC and myself I recieved a c++ runtime error and had to flip the power switch on my PC.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having a problem with animations not playing either.

Reran FNIS and unchecked "Gender Specific Animations", leaving only Skeleton checked, and that fixed it.

Now I have a different problem, all the animations are badly aligned

• 6 months later...

Archived