Need helping finding whats causing FPS drop, from 90fps to as low as 45fps.

This is a repost from r/Skyrimmods from about a week ago cause no one on there responded (go figure, its reddit) but this problem is really annoying me
Okay, like yeah I know that 45fps is playable, but the constant drop is starting to really annoy me.
It is most notable in Riften, Solitude, Whiterun and Windhelm. And it seems like looking off into the distance is causing it, but I can't pin point what mod is the main culprit. I've tried removing grass mods, tree mods. I've dropped my 2k-4k texture mods in favor of 512-1k, yet the framerate still is hit.
I've tried using BethINI but I just can't seem to find what the issue is. I really feel like my hardware should be capable of a stable framerate.
I've included my INI settings in my modlist incase some thing there is the issue.
I wanna run DyndoLOD but with this current fps drop without it, it will only get worse if I add that.

Modwatch: https://modwat.ch/u/Cynxide/modlist
specs: RTX3090, i9 10900K, 64GB DDR4, Game and MO2 are installed on a 2TB Samsung 870 QVO.

Here are some images showing the problem
https://imgur.com/a/fKIBY59

Since you're running on MO2 you can quite easily switch back to vanilla skyrim and coc yourself with a new character back to the same location you're having issues with now. Just to confirm it is in fact a mod issue. If vanilla skyrim also lags you got some 3rd party problem, ie. drivers, windows, ...

22 minutes ago, traison said:

Since you're running on MO2 you can quite easily switch back to vanilla skyrim and coc yourself with a new character back to the same location you're having issues with now. Just to confirm it is in fact a mod issue. If vanilla skyrim also lags you got some 3rd party problem, ie. drivers, windows, ...

way ahead of you on that lol. I was tinkering with different mod profiles trying to narrow it down, it is definitely a mod problem as vanilla SSE runs perfectly fine. 

Whit 2000 mods my first recomendation is start a New Game with yours 2000 mods, go to the same locations and look if the problems persist.

Sometimes the savegame is damaged or have some buged quest that can give that problems.

If you have the same problems in a New Game we know is caused by bad config or bad mods.

If you have any kind of ENB, SwiftShader or similar disable it to confirm the problem not come from that side.

You have BethIni, then delete your INI files...YES... manually delete them... Sometimes BethIni not correct some bad parameters inside the INI files.

As you have MO you must delete your INI files inside your MO profile. Run BethIni again and regenate it.

If none of that solve the problem we go to the worst part... is caused by one of yours 2000 mods...

Start disabling physics like CBPC and HDT-SMP. Next disable main skeleton, YES... the marvelous XPMSE... disable it and test...

Also, if you have some mods altering the UI appart of the basic SkyUi disable them. Some have problems or need patches.

Make all yours test starting a New Game.

You have tried disabling grass mods and lowering textures but i think your machine can manage all that. Your problem can come from some missing patch.

Some grass mods require patch for some cities mods. Disable mods that affect grass, trees, roads, cities...

Again, make all yours test starting a New Game.

On 12/25/2022 at 7:03 PM, alex77r4 said:

Whit 2000 mods my first recomendation is start a New Game with yours 2000 mods, go to the same locations and look if the problems persist.

Sometimes the savegame is damaged or have some buged quest that can give that problems.

If you have the same problems in a New Game we know is caused by bad config or bad mods.

If you have any kind of ENB, SwiftShader or similar disable it to confirm the problem not come from that side.

You have BethIni, then delete your INI files...YES... manually delete them... Sometimes BethIni not correct some bad parameters inside the INI files.

As you have MO you must delete your INI files inside your MO profile. Run BethIni again and regenate it.

If none of that solve the problem we go to the worst part... is caused by one of yours 2000 mods...

Start disabling physics like CBPC and HDT-SMP. Next disable main skeleton, YES... the marvelous XPMSE... disable it and test...

Also, if you have some mods altering the UI appart of the basic SkyUi disable them. Some have problems or need patches.

Make all yours test starting a New Game.

You have tried disabling grass mods and lowering textures but i think your machine can manage all that. Your problem can come from some missing patch.

Some grass mods require patch for some cities mods. Disable mods that affect grass, trees, roads, cities...

Again, make all yours test starting a New Game.

Thank you for responding. Yea I managed to pint point that it was Blubbos' trees that were destroying my FPS. weird considering that other people said it had no impact