Nikke Godess of Victory nude mods

On 10/6/2023 at 9:28 PM, fkyouii said:

Where is your product???

First, where is yours? Since this somehow validates an argument, I don't see a link to your products. All I see on your post history is begging.

Second, I've contributed quite a bit to this forum, and mods elsewhere. Just because I don't actively sell my wares doesn't mean I don't have any.

Plus, you have absolutely no idea why I even called him an asshole. As I sure as shit didn't mention my reasoning. So why don't you go somewhere else with the white knighting ok? No one needs a suck up. The man can defend himself.

EDIT: @GalaxySeraph - It's an extremely pricey Patreon all the way around. As lifetime honestly means nothing in this day n age. All it takes is the company going belly up which could happen tomorrow. Or some huge content update to completely brick all his mods and him deciding it's too much trouble to update them all.

Plus, besides the greedy asses in the RE modding community, most modders don't charge his prices and offer just as much content if not more. Look at the Xenoverse 2 community. Hell look at Cyberpunk 2077. That community is 99% free and has an amazing assortment of mods. But this dude charges $69?

Plus, he's very VERY egotistical. He was debating on charging thousands of bucks for his mods at one point because he commissioned two pieces of digital artwork and it cost him a few hundred bucks. I tried to tell him there's a huge difference between artwork and game mods. I did so in a very polite manner and you know what his response was? "I don't need a logical counterpoint. I have the ban hammer. Want me to use it on you?" Sure bud. Swing away. Here, want me to help you? Then I left his discord.

He figured I would bow down to him and beg for his forgiveness so I don't lose potential access to his mods. - Nope, sorry. Plenty of games out there with nude mods. Yours are nowhere near good enough for you to act the way you do.

Some modders let their talent go to their head. He is one of them and I'll never buy his mods. But, out of principle, even if I one day decide to out of the blue. I won't leak them. Not out of respect for him, but because I'd like to keep a good reputation. It has opened quite a few doors in the modding community at  large.

Edited by Hakufu1021
16 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

First, where is yours? Since this somehow validates an argument, I don't see a link to your products. All I see on your post history is begging.

Second, I've contributed quite a bit to this forum, and mods elsewhere. Just because I don't actively sell my wares doesn't mean I don't have any.

Plus, you have absolutely no idea why I even called him an asshole. As I sure as shit didn't mention my reasoning. So why don't you go somewhere else with the white knighting ok? No one needs a suck up. The man can defend himself.

EDIT: @GalaxySeraph - It's an extremely pricey Patreon all the way around. As lifetime honestly means nothing in this day n age. All it takes is the company going belly up which could happen tomorrow. Or some huge content update to completely brick all his mods and him deciding it's too much trouble to update them all.

Plus, besides the greedy asses in the RE modding community, most modders don't charge his prices and offer just as much content if not more. Look at the Xenoverse 2 community. Hell look at Cyberpunk 2077. That community is 99% free and has an amazing assortment of mods. But this dude charges $69?

Plus, he's very VERY egotistical. He was debating on charging thousands of bucks for his mods at one point because he commissioned two pieces of digital artwork and it cost him a few hundred bucks. I tried to tell him there's a huge difference between artwork and game mods. I did so in a very polite manner and you know what his response was? "I don't need a logical counterpoint. I have the ban hammer. Want me to use it on you?" Sure bud. Swing away. Here, want me to help you? Then I left his discord.

He figured I would bow down to him and beg for his forgiveness so I don't lose potential access to his mods. - Nope, sorry. Plenty of games out there with nude mods. Yours are nowhere near good enough for you to act the way you do.

Some modders let their talent go to their head. He is one of them and I'll never buy his mods. But, out of principle, even if I one day decide to out of the blue. I won't leak them. Not out of respect for him, but because I'd like to keep a good reputation. It has opened quite a few doors in the modding community at  large.

It doesn't matter and it has nothing to do with me, I am on this software, just looking for mods or buying, what you said has nothing to do with me, do you reply to the wrong person, stupid?

You don't understand the establishment of this channel, how you are kind enough to discuss the truth with me???? Check out the channels for signature Download, discuss, or get help for various adult games, mods, skins, or hacks.

Have your brain atrophied???? Why are you insulting others, hey, I tell you, this channel can request other people's mods, otherwise what is this mod set up on this adult platform for? The Internet is not your extrajudicial brother

I mean where are your mods and I can pay you? You can politely answer that I don't have the mod you want, or that I won't give you my mod even if you pay, and not everyone thinks you're nasty like shit

Edit 2024-03-02: updated Invite link

Well, I don't consider myself beeing greedy with a 5€ onetime support. I released countless moded assets for CustomViewer (my own Livewallpaper app) free before.
But Spine, Photoshop and a new PC is little bit too much.

Actually did the support thing to compensate that. Tbh, I'm beyond compensation, but I also don't wanna piss of everyone who supported now. And I still have ongoing cost.

But just saying, I don't wanna start another pointless conversation about modders + support...

Anyway, I'm not here on loverslap very often, and actually just came by suprise, noticing my discord link was long outdated, new one so:
https://discord.gg/Pj66rj43Jm

Getting better at it, and have piled up lot more.

For anyone interested, I'm currently working (since almost 2 years X.X) on the next version of my livewallpaper app, capable of 2D / 3D. The current version already has some Nikke, but I only implement them upon request. Import is currently not possible though, due to the high amount of customization. I can't say when it's done, several months maybe

P.S, cusotmViewer + all models converted entirely free on my subreddit (or discord)

Spoiler due to offtopic (WIP version, called NSFW)

Spoiler

NSFWAWP.jpg.55b7aa56fa3c9caba7ee8243df12ebcf.jpg

Spoiler due to offtopic (current version, CustomViewer), mostly Last Origin, but also some Azur Lane, DC, Nikke, and a hand full of others
Most chars have been added breast sliders, and animation overhauls (added more jiggle, better transitions and texture quality). A few have custom animations

Spoiler

CustomViewer.jpg.8e2c31c4d0ea4a6be1a9faefcf356d25.jpg

Full_PreviewLO.thumb.jpg.f38fde970f75aae7a3afb8c796f9ce0d.jpgFull_PreviewOther.thumb.jpg.82a8ae21522e314121df394119a77c16.jpg

AquamarineHelm_battle_Var23.jpg.3cb4010eadb8b78a577c34e08927b65a.jpg

Edited by siro18
On 10/9/2023 at 1:55 AM, fkyouii said:

I mean where are your mods and I can pay you? You can politely answer that I don't have the mod you want, or that I won't give you my mod even if you pay, and not everyone thinks you're nasty like shit

Dude, you insulted my intelligence but you made 4 separate posts all speaking drivel. Come on man. Who's the one with "brain atrophy" here? Next time - Direct message me. Thanks.

On 10/14/2023 at 9:15 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

Dude, you insulted my intelligence but you made 4 separate posts all speaking drivel. Come on man. Who's the one with "brain atrophy" here? Next time - Direct message me. Thanks.

I don't understand, why are you so arrogant because you made mods on adult sites ?? Is it because you only have adult mods to show off???

On 10/14/2023 at 9:15 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

What does it have to do with you that I made the post? Are you the President of the United States? Or a self-respecting manager on the forums of adult software??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember I already made a mod for Destiny Child, it's very easy because LIVE 2D is just pieces and I used Firealpaca for that.

I never imagined someone charging for this, donate ok, but I think Paywall is a bit abusive.

I found one of the editions I made. Available for free.

uncensored.png.5f7dc8596f854a8e35288d62c00b234f.png

Nowadays I don't do that anymore, because I don't even play Destiny or Nikke.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 4:21 PM, Kurono's said:

I remember I already made a mod for Destiny Child, it's very easy because LIVE 2D is just pieces and I used Firealpaca for that.

I never imagined someone charging for this, donate ok, but I think Paywall is a bit abusive.

I found one of the editions I made. Available for free.

uncensored.png.5f7dc8596f854a8e35288d62c00b234f.png

Nowadays I don't do that anymore, because I don't even play Destiny or Nikke.

I always refer the "mechanic example".

No one would consider that, a mechanic that pimps your car, isn't supposed to demand/obtain financial compensation because he didn't build the car.
Or a interior decoracer shouldn't, because he didn't build the house.

Modding is work, even if you aren't the original artist of the model,
regardless if you do it as a hobby or not. For me, it eats up a nearly all of my freetime, and I make mods even if don't want to.
Not to mention, Spine, photoshop and hardware... cost like hell. This year I had 500€ subsequent paymant for electricity.
The only hook is that most publishers/artists don't allow this stuff. If they would officially allow it, there would be alot bigger market for it.

Maybe saying this hurts my reputation, but everyone who thinks a modder shouldn't ask/recieve compensation is just small minded.

But I agree that modded stuff should have some level of quality. I wouldn't pay for low effort trash.

On 3/2/2024 at 2:29 AM, siro18 said:

sorry, I changed invite links due to spammers and to see where people came from (if I don't see any mutuals)

https://discord.gg/Pj66rj43Jm

@HaruMama I have a lot free mods also (arround 80, and they are lewd enough)

Also made another Android live wallpaper

RupeePreview.jpg.38b10fca41664419dd87ad655e2bdcc8.jpg 

i saw, but most of the nude mods locked behind the pay wall, and none the free one are vesti, rapunzel....

On 3/7/2024 at 1:30 AM, Tormentedsouls said:

why was I banned from the server? I made a mistake and it won't happen again. I am just an idiot and I am sorry.

you should have contacted via dm. I don't visit loverslab very frequently.

if you go by the same username on discord, unless you noticed it by yourself already, your account got compromised, that's why I banned
Untitled-1.jpg.64afdfa8c4a5ca0b6a69fc3874a741a3.jpg

I recommend to change your password if you haven't already.

Sadly, this is a quite big deal lately. People join that malicious servers (like xxxsexxx, eatnudes, leek nude +18 and so on) without using their brain (sorry for offense, but that's fact), clicking a varification link that leads to a phising site, and entering their discord login there.
Stolen accounts are used as self bots and spam arround > avalanche effect.

For a "lean solace", you are not the only, more like nr. 50, and that's only on my server. Checking that malicious servers for User ID extraction, and judging by the flow, I'd say the steal about several hundred account per day. They get successfully blocked on my server, but other server less- or unmoderated, and full of that shit.

Should your PW is changed, I don't see any problems to unban. I don't suppose you make that mistake a 2nd time.
Can't contact you via discord, due to your privacy settings.

Edited by siro18
On 3/3/2024 at 10:51 AM, HaruMama said:

i saw, but most of the nude mods locked behind the pay wall, and none the free one are vesti, rapunzel....

I'm aware that Seireiko has a Rapunzel mod and has all his mods as free version, but in low res. So it's eventually not exactly an experience. Your call.
Vesti dunno. I worked on a battle one, but dropped it cause it was too problematic. Only the aim pose was done. So I never officially released it.

On 3/8/2024 at 9:03 PM, siro18 said:

Vesti dunno. I worked on a battle one, but dropped it cause it was too problematic. Only the aim pose was done. So I never officially released it.

damn, that's heartbreaking....

• 3 weeks later...

Nikke mods officially dead...
Shift up gone offensive against modders, so I can longer provide anything

Plus, if the drop unsigned encryption, then it won't be possible to make mods work without a hacked client

Edited by siro18
On 4/7/2024 at 1:44 AM, Isekaid Again said:

Is the discord server still up? Or is there a new one people can join?

My server is still up. Invite link a few posts back.

But I stopped providing nikke mods. Shift up gave me a hammer.
And now since the latest update no on can apply mods. There is chance they removed support for non signing check fallback.

I'm in contact with the people who make the decrypters, they haven't looked into the full code yet so is it's not 100% confirmed. But if should be approved, it means RIP nikke mods.
Because the signing check can't be bypassed without modded client > ban risk.

So I'll start modding for other games, and keep going with my new livewallpaper app. That is really something else, no cheap shit.
Currently stuck on raw asset importer for spine