OSA doesn't work on old save [IMPORTANT] [DETAILED]

Hi guys, I have a big problem. Last night I was trying to get my osa menu work. I installed all the requirements and it ended up didn't working. I found a reddit post about the guy saying that .skse co-save file can be corrupted. I made a new save and it started working. I thought I had the same problem as him, and just replaced that file. It ended up didn't working. Then I tried to use Re:Saver programm to edit my skyrim save. Purged OSA mod completely from the save and It started working but for some reason when I relaunched the game It just stopped again. Did the same thing, ended up in not working??? I tried to reinstall all the mods several times, nothing helps. I need your help boys

Which version of OSA did you try to install?

There was a lot of drama between Ceo, the creator of OSA, and Sai, the creator of OStim, which ended up in Ceo trying all he could to prevent users from using OStim. One of those actions was to make it so that you cannot downgrade from the latest OSA to an older version in an existing save because this older version is required to run OStim.

Also deleting your .skse co-save is a very bad idea, that's where all the mod event listeners and serialized data of skse plugins. You are breaking a lot of mods by replacing that file.

Edited by VersuchDrei