Large black texture appears when entering/exiting cells and when sexlab animations start

Sometimes whenever I go through a door, open my map, or start a sexlab scene, a large black texture appears and will cover most of the screen. I am unsure of what causes this, but entering my map it sometimes vanishes, and going into first person and loading the cell again or saving, quitting to menu, and reloading will remove the texture. I don't believe it is an object, as I have gone into the console and tried to select it, but it doesn't have a refID.

my load order is

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
254 FE   1 ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
  6  6     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  8  8     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9     Amputator.esm
 10  a     SexLab.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     CreatureFramework.esm
 13  d     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 14  e     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHair.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 20 14     SkyUI_SE.esp
254 FE   2 SlaveTats.esp
 21 15     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 22 16     Loading Screen Replacer.esp
 23 17     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 24 18     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 25 19     HornyCreatures.esp
 26 1a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 27 1b     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
           SLDragons.esp
254 FE   3 SimpleItemSpawner.esp
 28 1c     UIExtensions.esp
254 FE   4 Slaverun_Reloaded_Voices1.esp
254 FE   5 Slaverun_Reloaded_Voices2.esp
254 FE   6 Slaverun_Reloaded_Voices3.esp
254 FE   7 Slaverun_Reloaded_Voices4.esp
254 FE   8 Slaverun_Reloaded_Voices5.esp
254 FE   9 Slaverun_Reloaded_Voices6.esp
254 FE   a Slaverun_Reloaded_Voices7.esp
254 FE   b Slaverun_Reloaded_Voices8.esp
254 FE   c EnforcerOutfitsZAP.esp
 29 1d     SlaverunEnforcerStandsalone.esp
254 FE   d SRREnforcerEnhanced.esp
 30 1e     SLAnimLoader.esp
 31 1f     Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
 32 20     RaceMenu.esp
 33 21     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 34 22     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 35 23     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
254 FE   e Devious Devices SE patch.esp
 36 24     SOSRaceMenu.esp
254 FE   f IBReplacer.esp
 37 25     FNIS.esp
 38 26     FNISSexyMove.esp
254 FE  10 3BBB.esp
254 FE  11 CBBE.esp
 39 27     XPMSE.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 41 29     FNISspells.esp
           Serial Strip Merged.esp
 42 2a     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

20221126202443_1.jpg

20221126202448_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, gogostar01234 said:

Are you saying to try downloading the mod? I tried and it didn't seem to have any effect. I think it might be tied to a texture that happens when control is taken from the player, but I'm not sure.

I think Tlam99 suggested that it would be a mesh getting stretched to the end of the world. SMP is one of many things that can do that if improperly configured. My opinion however is that it's not a stretched polygon because the color is too uniform and the edge is too straight, and as far as I know this bug is not visible while in the map view.

If that black rectangle is always in the same position, does not move or turn into something other than a rectangle, my first guess would be that it's a hud element of some kind. Mods containing swf files would be your main suspects in that case.

30 minutes ago, traison said:

I think Tlam99 suggested that it would be a mesh getting stretched to the end of the world. SMP is one of many things that can do that if improperly configured. My opinion however is that it's not a stretched polygon because the color is too uniform and the edge is too straight, and as far as I know this bug is not visible while in the map view.

If that black rectangle is always in the same position, does not move or turn into something other than a rectangle, my first guess would be that it's a hud element of some kind. Mods containing swf files would be your main suspects in that case.

It does change position from side to side on the screen, but It may be a hud related issue based on how it appears when the map is pulled up.

6 hours ago, gogostar01234 said:

31 1f     Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp

Unless this is a new version for AE game version you should not use light version of SOS.

7 hours ago, gogostar01234 said:

5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl

I guess you are playing AE version of game. Then you should be using Faster-SMP mod.

You also have a lot of voice files for Slaverun. Skyrim can start to behave strangely when you have too many files. But you have a very small mod collection so probably not an issue.

You have a creature setup but no creature schlong mod like Bakafactory Animated Beast Cocks mod.

4 hours ago, gogostar01234 said:

It does change position from side to side on the screen, but It may be a hud related issue based on how it appears when the map is pulled up.

You left out the important bits there: WHEN does it change position? Is there a pattern to it? Does it flicker rapidly? Is it perhaps on the same side of the screen as where the sun would be? What about other similar things, clouds, rain... a tree?

8 hours ago, traison said:

You left out the important bits there: WHEN does it change position? Is there a pattern to it? Does it flicker rapidly? Is it perhaps on the same side of the screen as where the sun would be? What about other similar things, clouds, rain... a tree?

I dont believe there is a pattern. It doesnt flicker in any way, and moves from side to side so there is either only a small bit of screen visible on the left or right, or it also shows a bit at the top of the screen. I don't think it has a relation to any other objects, because it happens indoors as well as outdoors.

Ok so with some further experimenting, I have found a pattern; it shows up on my character if I enter the map or start an animation when looking at them (which would explain why going into first person fixes it.) I figured this out thanks to free cam while in animations. I know it's not a problem with slavetats, as I tried disabling that before and it didn't impact anything, so I will keep trying

I seem to have run into a very similar issue and have found that it some kind of error or bug around hdt smp/faster smp, and a mod that uses overlays with 3bbb smp mode. That black texture seems attached to the camera and remains static when you load a save where it either appears cutting off one side like the op, or being slightly lower with a bit of the top of the screen visible. Going into tfc does nothing to the texture and you can even see your character with nothing coming off them to create the texture. Going first person then to the map seems to remove it temporarily also if I leave the texture visible for a short while it would cause my game to freeze as well as freezing in general while I have smp mode on. The bug seems to be more pronounced on custom race mods. Vanilla races seemed ok but I would still have my game freeze in smp mode eventually.

Spoiler

image.png.22b82084063848e93ddc2621a1466616.png

In this screenshot I removed everything except ui mods and some skse stuff as well as the tera elin race mod and its dependencies and 3bbb + dependencies with community overlays 3 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35339

I'm on SE 1.5.97 and have tried both hdt smp and faster smp with both producing the same bug.

Spoiler

Foundation.png.dafbfb7efc2d7d3dcfe686969b9be3d6.png

1822116477_SKSEExtentions.png.be47ba09b1bc9d6e1a7c63bb4485138d.png

344613222_UserInterface.png.07d33d6c6b31a87ca36d88a99bd4a8c5.png

and finally there's this bit in the racemenu skee.ini

[Overlays/Data]

; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied

; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)

; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags

iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]

iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]

applying the above for "solid overlays" messes with normal overlays but it stops the texture from appearing.