[Commission] I'm willing to pay someone to make a starbound mod for me

I'm looking for people willing to make a functional restraint mod.
I want it able to bound people in furniture, but also have stuff like handcuffs and other restrictive equipment as well.
I want collars and leashes.
and perhaps some kind of Slavery system.

I know I wasn't very expressive in what I want, just the basics.

But if anyone is interested Let me know, so we can discuss it more.

On 11/25/2022 at 12:32 PM, SaltyyCoffee said:

I'm looking for people willing to make a functional restraint mod.
I want it able to bound people in furniture, but also have stuff like handcuffs and other restrictive equipment as well.
I want collars and leashes.
and perhaps some kind of Slavery system.

I know I wasn't very expressive in what I want, just the basics.

But if anyone is interested Let me know, so we can discuss it more.

I'm no expert in Starbound modding, so there's not much I can do here. However, let's see if we can narrow it down on exactly what you want, make it easier for someone to make it.

When you say, "functional," how functional do you mean? For the furniture, do you want it just to look like people are chained up, or do you want them to be actually restricted in some way? Same thing goes for the equipment.

And for the slavery, how do you mean? You can't give specific orders to NPCs in Starbound like you can in Rimworld, so this one is a little mystifying to me.

On 11/28/2022 at 4:25 PM, smurf123smurf said:

I'm no expert in Starbound modding, so there's not much I can do here. However, let's see if we can narrow it down on exactly what you want, make it easier for someone to make it.

When you say, "functional," how functional do you mean? For the furniture, do you want it just to look like people are chained up, or do you want them to be actually restricted in some way? Same thing goes for the equipment.

And for the slavery, how do you mean? You can't give specific orders to NPCs in Starbound like you can in Rimworld, so this one is a little mystifying to me.

Yes, actually restricting.

Like locking them in unable to get out without a key of some sort. Same thing for equipment,  but equipment doesn't drop on death even on hard-core 

As for slavery I meant player slavery. Giving a collar, able to track them, maybe make it shock, them unable to take it off. Stun them and maybe even turn them into a sexbound sex node on command.

13 hours ago, SaltyyCoffee said:

Yes, actually restricting.

Like locking them in unable to get out without a key of some sort. Same thing for equipment,  but equipment doesn't drop on death even on hard-core 

As for slavery I meant player slavery. Giving a collar, able to track them, maybe make it shock, them unable to take it off. Stun them and maybe even turn them into a sexbound sex node on command.

I can only theorize how to do that. The vore mods managed to make restricting furniture, so that's the place to start. I don't know if the equipment is possible, unfortunately.

The slavery thing SEEMS possible, but don't quote me. My guess is you'd need an additional item or maybe a Quickbar tab to open a menu with LUA that uses scripts to apply those effects.

My brain immediately jumped to a gun that can somehow apply a collar (or maybe some sort of item can do the same thing), and then a separate item of a remote of some kind to give you options.

I haven't played Starbound in a while, but I think that a weapon mod whose name I can't remember had "cursed" items you couldn't remove unless you activated something, so it may be possible at the very least, I don't remember if it was Galaxy in conflict or what mod, but it was a weapon mod, good luck in your mod.