Musk Mod

View File

(This used to be the page for three body worship traits, but is now dedicated specifically to the musk lover trait. You can find the Muscle mod here. Gainers and feeders will be back when I get the chance to give it the overhaul and update it needs to be up to snuff to my current nodding abilities.)

This mod is for the sims that love to have low hygiene, and love being around others with low hygiene. It tunes down their autonomy around showers and baths in lieu of sniffing their own pits and reveling in their own smell.

Firstly, this trait is not a personality trait as those slots are limited, nor is it a reward store trait, as frankly thats a boring way to add traits. Your sim can opt in to being a musk lover by having them "sniff their pits" at low hygiene (Found by clicking the sim.) they can also be made into a musk lover through long term exposure to musk- spending time at low hygiene, or being around other sims with low hygiene. The lower the hygiene and the longer the sim is exposed, the faster the revulsion turns into arousal.

Musk lovers replace the grungy and filthy buffs for musky and raunchy, which do mostly the same thing except makes them flirty instead of uncomfortable. Being musky or being around other musky sims steadily increases their arousal and romance gain with other musky sims, but also makes friendship, skill, and career gains increasingly slower as the hygiene decreases. Being musky around other musk lovers makes sex pretty much guaranteed, but since they won't autonomously bathe you'll need to be mindful of the hygiene before going to work to make sure they don't stink up the place.

The mod also comes with the "Constant musky odor" which causes showers to break and hygiene to plummet, yet something about the odor causes sims to be very flirty.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/22/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Wicked Whims

let me get this straight.

there is muscle gainer trait and a muscle worshipper trait? gainers want to be bulky, but worshippers don't?

because i'd like a muscle worshipper to be devoid of muscles to speak of, while still liking it very much to be surrounded by bulky sims.

@mehGusta That's correct! I'm currently trying to come up with an immersive way to make a sim a worshipper without a gainer present, as right now sims become worshippers through exposure to a gainer. Didn't want to take up an entire personality trait for it. I'm trying to add a computer interaction, but I'm struggling to get it to appear.

@Dark Thoughts Musk Lover should be a personality trait. The other two are Aspiration traits (you pick the aspiration in cas to add it to the character.)

Edit: Forgot to also mention that worshipper traits get added through interactions and exposure to their respective gainers. For instance complimenting a muscular sim adds the muscle worshipper trait. Being around a hungry gainer has a chance of making you a feeder. 

Edited by Chris Pyre

Yeah, nothing there to be found. No new aspirations and no personality trait.

Edit: I found an error in the MCC log related to the path of this mod.

OSError: [WinError 123] Invalid name: 'C:\\users\\*****\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\\nThree Body Worship Traits'

The "n" in the folder name is not actually part of it so I'm not sure where that's coming from?

Edit: Just noticed that it is an "\n" actually. Is this some part of the code being added there?

Edited by Dark Thoughts

Not really. Script mods can sit 1 folder deep into the mods folder.

Found the issue though. Since the mod doesn't come packaged within a sub folder I created one and copied the mods title from the LL download page, which must've somehow copied the new line code from the site and inserted it into the folder name (invisibly).

You DA BOMB >_<!

I thought I'd have to learn to mod to make such a thing happen, but you came to the rescue with this awesome mod!

Almost all y sims have a body odor fetish so I'm adding the "Musk Lover" trait to them and begin play test.
In fact, I've already gathered some questions:

1. When I ask someone to "Get Musky", their Hygene appears to start INCREASING making them squeaky clean instead of grungy. The Hygene increase stops only if the "ask to get Musky" interaction began while target sim is at -100.00 Hygene; in that case it increases to -89.00 then stops and gives the "Ready to be Sniffed" Buff
  2. Is there a Sex/Gender check on the "Ask to Sniff" interaction? With same Musky sim (Male, Ready to be sniffed) the "Ask to sniff" interaction appears on the Romance menu of a "Musk Lover" female, while it does not on the one of a Futa Musk Lover (Female frame, pees Standing Up, has penis). Not tested with a Male Musk Lover directly though... :(
  3. Can the "Musk lover" be a Rewrd Trait instead/besides a personality Trait? It would make it al the easier to add to new sims.

Thanks a lot!

I'll continue playtesting and get more feedback!

Thanks for the feedback! I did catch that issue with asking to get musky too, it'll be fixed in my next update. There shouldn't be a gender lock on ask to sniff, it's based solely on whether the target sim has any of the low hygien buffs, either default or the new modded ones. I'm gonna add ready to be sniffed to that white list just to be super sure. And yes, Musk lover is being moved to a reward trait. Funny thing about mod constructor though is that there's no way to actually add traits you make in it to the satisfaction rewards list, so I've added a simple super Interaction to "Sniff your own pits" which adds the trait. Alternatively you'll be able to use MCCC to add the trait to sims.

15 hours ago, Chris Pyre said:

so I've added a simple super Interaction to "Sniff your own pits" which adds the trait.

Top Notch Idea!!

Right now I'm actually using MCCC to equip the trait to NPCs, but it'a a pain to wade through all of them (and for some reason, the search engine turns up nothing with the "Musk Lover" query).

What's the "code name" of the Musk Lover Trait that should be put in the command line "traits.equip" to make it work?

It could be more user friendly adding it to the WW Wicked Attributes menu (the one under the Personalization option), but I've no idea how complex that would be on the programming side ?

Continuing Palytest I "succeded in getting cursed" with an uncleansable stench >_<. Quick question: how does this condition influence the "musk situation"? A cursed sim always counts as Musky? Is he always ready to get sniffed?

Also, my beautifully musky sims still try to wash themselves (how dare they?! >_<). I disabled the autonomous interactions with bathtubs and showers, but I fear this applies to all sims, NPCs included.

Is there any way to influence autonomies behaviour through the trait (like Musk Lovers lose the autonomy or somthing like that)?

I have a couple more questions, but they are a bit technical so I'll DM you about them so I don't bother other simmers ^_^

Thanks once again for you work!!

Okay cool! So I was also wondering the same thing. Cause I wasn't getting any other musk related interaction besides "Ask to get Musky" and I've been trying for a hot minute. I was also with  Sim who I also gave the Musk trait and they had sex twice but I couldn't get another other interactions with them. I'm hoping your updates to add more to the experience!!!

Since people are workshopping, If I may I have a few suggestions as another person really into musky.

As a preface, I think being musky shouldn't only locked to a trait. I saw a discussion of intergrating Musk as a Wicked Attribute.  At that point, then you could make it a skill (akin to Naturism/Exhibitism) and a passive skill (Nudity) where the more a sim revels in musk, the more it increases. Hell, even in some cases nudity is percieved as a moodlet. This moodlet (or even a similar emotion to sex in WW) would make a interpersonal interactions accessible since its not locked behind a trait.  This can can potential unlock more interactions/powers/rewards. It all depends on what you want to make it. I have a few examples:

-Sniffing intimate areas which would give Flirty moodlets buff in varing degrees.
-Getting intimate or even touching a musky sim could have their scent rub off on another sim. (Could be a good way to make other sims musky)
-Something akin to a pheremone for other musky (or even hypersexual sims) if you could is increase the likelihood of automous sex/woohoo whom is waffing his/her/their scent.
-Taking a page from Vampires, maybe so like hypno or suggestive related powers/abilities. The power of your musk making subs out of people, especially after sniffing a musky sim. Have sims stop bathing or gain a passive trait that promotes being smelly, etc.
-Instead of getting negative moodlets for lack of hygenie, musky sims get positive ones and overrides the bad ones. 
-Maybe a some point in the skill track (or if you wanna continue making this an aspiration) have something similar to the way Wicked Whims intergrated Sexual 

-Sims with high musk stat/points/rating/etc. should get horny more often. Especially adding visual available in WW such as an erect penis, or aroused vagina
-There could be multiple outcome with interacting with werewolves. A sims natural scent could help better interacting with werewolves an increase relationships. Werewolves would be more suspectible to musk and its interactions/powers. UNLESS a werewolf has taken some traits, powers or pack (i.e Clean/Snob Trait, Werewolf powers that forgo more primal natures, Joining the Moonwood Collective)

Ways to increase sims being musky:
-Laundry Day or Bust the Dust Packs could help promote musky behavior. Not actively washing your clothes or not cleaning the floors, etc.
-Intergating a way with the sweat mechanic in Wicked Whims to increase musk. (i know there is one but maybe something that promotes or enchances musky) This could also help in ways of wants and have interactions that promote sims getting sweat (sims want to go to a sauna or a hot tub, etc)

-How about certain foods that IRL effect body odor. Lets give an example, eating garlic could help musk stat/point/rating. As a bonus, it would help repel or give negative moodlets to vampires.
-A sim that died due to flies could be similar to a sim that died of laughing and make other sims musky and gain the musk passive trait.

There are other things I would suggest but that would deal getting an animator involved. Especially when it comes to worshipping Muscle, Musky, or Belly. HA!

***I think having the other body traits more in line with WW Attribute may benefit a bit more for accessibility. I don't know how deep the coding goes into it, sadly. These are thoughts coming from my head because I see people workshopping and giving suggestions. Again this are just things I thought off. I apologize if I may had overstepped suggesting.

Hi friends!

Love all this feedback! Lots to respond to as I'm about to upload the latest versions. I'll try and respond to all of it. Appologies if I miss something. 

• the codename should be chrispyre_Musk_Mod_musklover, but I'm still trying to figure out how those get generated and if that's actually correct. I've also found you can find all my traits in the MCCC search by searching my name or even just Pyre. 
  • Having these just be WW attributes is the dream and how I imagined these traits when I first started building. However there seems to be little and less resources online on how to do this. There's detailed tutorials on how to make animations, but nothing w/ regards to Wicked Attributes. I may reach out to Turbodriver once I feel the traits themselves are in a good enough spot, but it seems to involve actual hard coding in sims 4 studio, as opposed to building something with a premade tool (Mod Constructor) like I've been doing so far.
  • So the curse was originally incorporated into the mod as a way to prevent autonomous showering. It keeps you permanently musky and theoretically allows for all the resulting interaction. "Ready to be sniffed" is really meant for sims without the musk lover trait to exhibit some of the features of "musky" on sims who were asked to get musky but don't have the trait. 
  • Yeah about autonomy. I'm stumped. There's several things labeled "Autonomy" in Mod constructor that I've played around with but nothing seems to sims from showering when their hygeine's low. I'll keep experimenting and try and figure something out, but yeah it's driving me nuts. That and triggering autonomous cooking for feeder sims are two mysteries I'm trying to figure out. 
  • If I can figure out how to make skills (those don't seem to be as cut and dry as traits in Mod constructor.) I'd definetly love to incorporate skills in both Musk Lover and Feeder, (Muscle Worship already has Fitness.) I've also thought about adding aspirations for musk lovers but I'm kinda drawing blanks on how to build interesting gameplay around it, with in what I can do in Mod constructor. A lot of your suggestions sound great @ArcanePup, just some of its a bit out of my skill level just yet. Definitely will look into trying to incorporate some of it. 

I'll also add that I'm currently trying to teach my self blender to try and create animations for these. It's.... complex to say the least and is gonna take a bit of practice to get the hang of it. Full intergration into wicked whims is definitely end goal, but quite a bit of ways away. 

Also yes! Feel free to DM me @Azuki Kurenai.

Has anyone been able to actually body worship or feed? ? Loving this mod but cant finish the gainer aspiration because i cant feed the sim, even with a feeder sim. When I 'encourage to eat' or 'ask to be fed' it often decreases romance too??  Please help! ?‍♀️

Can I ask which aspiration goal you're getting stuck on? Encourage to Eat and Ask To Be fed should just be standard romantic interactions which impart the Gainer and Feeder Traits respectively (although looking in Mod constructor I'm realizing ask to be Fed is bugged, and doesn't give the trait.), so it could be going down because of repeated use?  

I will say that there is no actual autonomous cooking just yet, nor is there a literal feed interaction, as that will need a full animation (I'm still trying to get a simple bicep flex to happen in blender ?) so the feeder trait mostly gives buffs based on the hunger of sims around them, and a bonus to the cooking skill. 

It's the last stage of the gainer aspiration, big beautiful sim. The last requirement is to have the sim's belly/body worshipped but despite doing as many feeder/gainer interactions as a I could as well as checking right before, during, or after WooHoo I couldn't see any options aside from flirt about weight/encourage to eat/compliment appearance/confess attraction that would fit into that realm. 

Also, the romance going down due to repeated use very much possible... i was trying it a lot ??

Also! Although I very much commend you for learning blender (I wanna get into it sometime too and it's ridiculously intimidating) what if you did some crowd funding to commission a few animations by people who've done sims stuff before? :O Obviously you have your own life going on so I'd totally get it if you don't want to (or want to make them yourself for fun) but I thought it might be worth the mention! 

Also, huge thank you for making this mod to begin with. Modders make so many games, especially the sims, 100x more fun!

AH Okay, so I figured out what's going on. there's SUPPOSED to be an interaction available to feeder sims that are meant to target any sim with 30 or more fatness that is "Ask To Feel Belly." That gives a confident buff (and adds the gainer trait to those don't already have it. That confidence buff is what's supposed to trigger that aspiration. 

but it seems some how that that interaction got disconnected from Feeders at some point in mod maker rendering it inaccessible. That interaction will be fixed up on my next release. But I also think I might remove that particular aspiration step altogether, as it relies on having either a second playable sim or RNG (since it is available autonomously.) Then again not everyone plays like I do which is starting with a singular sims and having growing a family through gameplay, so maybe it's fine to have a second sim be included in the aspiration.

I know it would require a different mod name, but how about additional fetishes?

I think a foot fetish trait could easily be done, since WW naturism already allows to ask people to remove shoes and there's also the shoe rack & signs to disallow shoes indoors. It could be gained by an interaction of staring at a sims feet. Sims without shoes, in sandals or in heels & wedges could cause the fetish holder to become flirty & aroused if they're near them. They could also get a kick out of providing foot massages (is there a way to enable them for non wellness furniture? If only exclusively for fetish holders?) and of course foot related animations in WW. If brave enough they could compliment someones feet, but of course at the risk of coming off as a creep if the targeted sim doesn't like such comments (especially strangers).

Personally I wish WW would just add fetishes to the likes & dislikes in CAS, since animations are already grouped into categories and you could more easily define active / passive preferences that way as well.

I definitelly agree that WW and Perversions as well could have more Fetish oriented gameplay beyond just animatoins. I love the fantasy elements in Perversions but they're admittedly pretty niche. It's a shame Colonelnutty was so combative since his systems seems to incorporate a lot more fetishes, it's just incredibly buggy and WW has become the defaut system that every other mod functions with. That being said, I think Foot Fetish would inherently require even more incorporation to WW than what these could ue, since there's no existing Foot based game play element, while Muscle Mass, Body Fat and Hygeine are all inherent in the sims base game. It's also not a fetish I personally have any experience with, where as I do have experience/knowledge of three presented here. I write muscle growth and musk related erotica, and Weight Gain actually has a lot in common with muscle growth than there are differences. 

I highly recommend Zerbu's Mod constructor to you and everyone in this thread though, because it has helped me break through so much of the mystique of mod making and is an incredibly flexible and easy to use tool.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just posted updates over on my Patreon in case anyone in is interested in supporting these mods financially! I'll be releasing the update publically in about a week!

Lots of little changes have been made, but the big changes are:

-Lot traits which now populate the world with NPC's of various sizes. Visiting a Hard Core Gym means encountering Bodybuilders and Gym Regulars, all over varying sizes. Upon subsequent visits, said gym goers will get progressively larger. Same goes for lots with "High Calorie Menus," and "Constant Musky Odors."

- A Musk exposure Mechanic for the Musk Lover Mod. The more time a sims spends on a lot with a "Constant Musky Odor" Trait, or near a Musky sim, the more they come around to liking the smell. Bathing reduces this exposure statistic. Speaking of Musk, Musky sims now have all the same visual effects at low hygeine as non-musk loving Sims!

-Added in-universe ways to add each of the traits to your sim, using the phone for Gainers, Feeders, and Worshippers, and Clicking yourself and "Sniffing your own pits" for musk lovers. Additionally there are Cheats available to make all sims gainers, or even further make all npcs Bodybuilders, Obese, or  Permanently Musky. 

-Added gameplay functionality for several big mods such as Wicked Whims, the AEP Porn career mod by Kusiuh, Khlas/Sir Sleepy's Big Dick Problems, and Cepzid/Zulf's Let's Get Fit Mod Pack. For example Muscle Gainers that are still small are super shy about nudity, and can't gain any of the Wicked Whims' naturism skill, while sims that are buff enough become pretty comfortable exposing their body pretty quickly. Mean while, if they don't spend the time to get better "Sexpertise" while they're still skinny, they're gonna struggle with it and will tend to be lousy lays once they're buff, as they're clearly overcompensating for something. 

-Various Relationship building and career repercussions for Trait. Musk Lover sims can't gain any romance while they're too clean, while anybody whose around musky sims can't unless they like musk themselves. Being Musky all the time also will make musk lover sims make progress in their careers more slowly (Except the athletic and Gardening where being musky comes with the territory.) Weight Gainers do well in careers where body size matters less, or more associated with "fat cats" such as the business career. The do particularly well working in fast food, but only once they've put on some weight. Feeders on the other hand excel in the culinary field, because keeping people fed is their favorite thing to do. 

- As a bonus, I've added an optional package of Personality traits to adjust the difficulty for each of the body goals. There's hard gainer which makes a sim strugglet to gain any weight whatso ever, Athletically Gifted, who gain muscle and lose fat very easily, and Slow Metabolism, who gain fat easily and struggle to lose it. 

Here's the link to the post on Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/posts/sims-4-body-mods-77151202 I primarily post muscle growth and mind control erotica on there, but since working on these mods have become a bit of a hyperfixation of mine, I figured I'd post my modding content.

Edited by Chris Pyre