Crashing at start up

Dexas

kk. I previously learned that the reason animations were not happening was because I did not run FNIS from the skyrim directory. Now that I got that resolved. I threw in more mods. Now my game crashes at start up. helps please. I ran BOSS... I have no idea what it is telling me though.

I do have rag doll physics installed for the maximum skeleton bodies. Maximum skeleton overridden some of rag doll.. is the the issue? Sigh. I wants to play.

post-208583-0-84834600-1375907834_thumb.jpg

I do have rag doll physics installed for the maximum skeleton bodies. Maximum skeleton overridden some of rag doll.. is the the issue? Sigh. I wants to play.

This seems like the most likely culprit. If you're using any type BBP animations without an updated skeleton, CTDs on startup are common. Which 'rag doll physics' are you using exactly, and what 'maximum skeleton' and version have you used? Also are you using any type of BBP or TBBP?

Edit: Also, yes, there's no SexLab.esm on your list, it should be up there above all the .esp files.

Archived