skyrim se 3ba hand breast collision fix?

I'm assuming you're using CBPC:

1. Locate the CBPCollisionConfig*.txt file that applies to your character (check conditions).
  2. Find the AffectedNodes section. See ini formatting "standards" for what a section is.
  3. Locate the sections for the breast nodes your body mesh uses:
    1. NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast
    2. L Breast01, L Breast02, L Breast03, R Breast01, R Breast02 and R Breast03
  4. Increase the radius of the collision sphere by about 0.5 to 1 unit.

The format of the collision sphere definition is as follows: x,y,z,r[ | x,y,z,r]

Example: 0,0,0,1
Example: 0,0,0,1 | 0,0,0,2

“x”, “y” and “z” specify the offset from the bone's center. “r” specifies the radius of the sphere. The pipe separates weights, the values on the left of the pipe (|) are for weigth 0, and the values on the right for weight 100. If no values are specified for weight 100, the values for weight 0 are used instead.

More than one sphere can be defined for each bone.

Hello I have a similar issue where the collision is smaller than the actual size, I'm in the CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt file and I'm very scared to change anything and mess everything up, so basically what you are saying is that the last digit is the radius no?

EDIT: Nevermind I realized that's only for NPC's, I really don't know how to do this, the other files don't say anything about breasts

Edited by Pokefu