[Sims 4] SexyLunella Animations for WickedWhims 🆕 April Update

Great animations! 
Just saw the latest update and you added some window/mirror animations. Is there a chance to include them into WW wall sex animations? There are not many for that gameobject, only 2 animators listed in the ww page include animations for the wall sex.  

• 2 weeks later...

ROUGH:

Rough Floor - Missionary 03 // MF // Vaginal // Floor
Rough Floor - Missionary 04 // MF // Vaginal // Floor
Rough Floor - Missionary 05 // MF // Vaginal // Floor
Rough Floor - Missionary 06 // MF // Vaginal // Floor
Rough Floor - Deepthroat 01 // MF // OralJob // Floor
Rough Floor - Deepthroat 02 // MF // OralJob // Floor
Rough Floor - Deepthroat 03 // MF // OralJob // Floor

None of these are showing up on my list.

Edited by markus_2000
Fixed
16 hours ago, markus_2000 said:

ROUGH:

Rough Floor - Missionary 03 // MF // Vaginal // Floor
Rough Floor - Missionary 04 // MF // Vaginal // Floor
Rough Floor - Missionary 05 // MF // Vaginal // Floor
Rough Floor - Missionary 06 // MF // Vaginal // Floor
Rough Floor - Deepthroat 01 // MF // OralJob // Floor
Rough Floor - Deepthroat 02 // MF // OralJob // Floor
Rough Floor - Deepthroat 03 // MF // OralJob // Floor

None of these are showing up on my list.

In my list for me ... Deepthroat and others .

Image1.jpg.24b718b9558718b616b9fba27f53eaa7.jpg

How come I can't extract this file, it happens with a few others too, it says file either damaged  or in unknown format, Can anyone help me with this I have tried everything I can think of, I am using winrar the newer version.  Thanks I really like this and want to get it in my game.

2 hours ago, Donnaw said:

How come I can't extract this file, it happens with a few others too, it says file either damaged  or in unknown format, Can anyone help me with this I have tried everything I can think of, I am using winrar the newer version.  Thanks I really like this and want to get it in my game.

Of course you can't extrac  ? ? Animations of Sexylunella are not compressed ??

17 hours ago, Donnaw said:

You don't have to extract the files just place them in your mods folder ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 3:12 AM, Please Dont Ask said:

Hi! I love your animations, I was hoping you could tell me which objects in the "Metallic toys and pot" file are used in your animations? I don't want any extraneous items in my game, thanks!

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Metallic Plug.package

@SexyLunella Maybe you're already aware but the chain of animations that begins from "W/M - Shy girl 01 // MF // Teasing // Window & Mirror" is connected to the outside part of a window, meaning that the characters are moved outside the building they're in. I suppose it's because a mirror faces inside while a window faces outside, in game terms.

Your style is a middle ground between some other animators, with fluid and "realistic" movements, and is very good looking. Some animations are (in my opinion) lacking sounds aside from the sims' voices but you're doing a pretty good job. You're definitely a rising star of the site! ?

Hi, 

great animations! 

For some reason I can't get the Plug Animations to work in my game, it doesn't show for me when selecting 1 male and 1 female sim on the floor. The metallic plug package is installed and available ingame. 

Am I missing some setting in wicked whimms?

10 hours ago, miguel2002 said:

Hi, 

great animations! 

For some reason I can't get the Plug Animations to work in my game, it doesn't show for me when selecting 1 male and 1 female sim on the floor. The metallic plug package is installed and available ingame. 

Am I missing some setting in wicked whimms?

Are the latest animations from August update working properly ? If not it means that your downloaded package is out of date, or you have an old duplicated version in your mods folder which is corrupting the newer one, make sure to install latest update and uninstall any older version that might be found in your mods folder for both my basic and rough packages

12 hours ago, SexyLunella said:

Are the latest animations from August update working properly ? If not it means that your downloaded package is out of date, or you have an old duplicated version in your mods folder which is corrupting the newer one, make sure to install latest update and uninstall any older version that might be found in your mods folder for both my basic and rough packages

Thanks for the reply! 

Just tested it and all the new august animations are working. 

I've dumped the installed animations using ww.dump_installed_animations and checked, the Plug Animations are in there.

It looks like WW doesn't recognize the Metallic Plug prop, I've removed all animations / mods except WW, Metallic Plug and your animations, then restarted the game. It displayed that 275/282 animations were loaded, and the logs displayed that 7 animations were disabled dynamically, which was the "has missing props" switch in WW. When I disable this switch, the animations are available, but the plug is not displayed. 

maybe its a version conflict with newer versions of the metallic plug? 

I've attached a screenshot of my mod folder for reference.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 090505.png

On 8/28/2023 at 9:07 AM, miguel2002 said:

Thanks for the reply! 

Just tested it and all the new august animations are working. 

I've dumped the installed animations using ww.dump_installed_animations and checked, the Plug Animations are in there.

It looks like WW doesn't recognize the Metallic Plug prop, I've removed all animations / mods except WW, Metallic Plug and your animations, then restarted the game. It displayed that 275/282 animations were loaded, and the logs displayed that 7 animations were disabled dynamically, which was the "has missing props" switch in WW. When I disable this switch, the animations are available, but the plug is not displayed. 

maybe its a version conflict with newer versions of the metallic plug? 

I've attached a screenshot of my mod folder for reference.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 090505.png

Oh thats my fault, I actually use the noir metalic resized plug by wild_guy, please try downloading it from this post and everything should work properly ^^

Edited by SexyLunella
  • 2 weeks later...

Скажите пожалуйста почему,  женская вагина не анимированна ? все старые файлы удалены все находиться там где и должно, но анимации вагины нет, есть лишь текстуры которые я выбираю и все, помогите пожалуйста 

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning. Thanks so very much for your hard work. I have been using your delicious selection of animations for months and I find them very fulfilling.

Would you consider a MF+MF (+MF (+MF)) blowjob contest and maybe a cumswap aftermath?

Again, thank you. About to enjoy your hard work yet again.

• 2 weeks later...