Cutting room floor and Enhanced landscapes issue

Hey guys  ,,

Have this issue that someone might be able to help,

I have installed Cutting room floor and enhanced landscapes  and has you know CRF adds two small villages when near Dragon Bridge that is Frost River and another surrounding Night Gate Inn,

Downloaded patches so that nothing bad would happen , but even so Those two villages are having terrain issues , frost River having stuff floating in the Air  and misplaced and Night gate in Blacksmith Forge and some other parts totally under the Terrain and snow..

I tried everything moving Cutting room floor to the Top of the Load order or bottom didn't fixed the issue ... And I have no idea in what to do ,

Installed  this patch    https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/31917   but doesn't help..

if someone knows how to fix it please tell me ..

9 hours ago, traison said:
  1. Load your entire loadorder as-is in xEdit.
  2. Browse your way to the Worldspace breanch of CRF.
  3. Inspect all CELL records for conflicts, and you'll find your problem.

Done it but have no idea what to look for , see a couple of red Tamriel block or cells but no idea what is what ..

53 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Done it but have no idea what to look for , see a couple of red Tamriel block or cells but no idea what is what ..

Right side of xEdit, look at the column headers. Last column to the right is the winner of the conflict (the source of your problem in this case).