help out a sexout noob

Check the various links in the sig. There are many links to read and understand. You need to be able to install SexoutNG to begin with and all the required files with that mod. It is complex but simple enough using the SexoutNG framework - Installation Guide for Beginners. You need to use FOMM for all mod installation as it is the only supported mod manager for Sexout. It has been said that NMM may cause some issues with scripts.

I would read the first post of the very first link I have in the sig to get some ideas of what is needed. Then the Sexout Faq which will repeat much of what was said in the first link but differently and might help someone new to understand the process. Then open the Guide for beginners and read it first then gather all the files and place them on the desktop then install them as instructed according to the guide. This will give you a very basic install. Then you can install Sexout Rocket and have some confidence that it should work for you.

I don't believe it should require SCR but it might. You have a choice either load SCR anyway which is a good idea since many mods require this mod as a resource anyway and then SexoutRocket. Or post a question on that thread if it requires SCR. I don't run that mod so I don't  know one way or another.

Have patience, take your time, you will have to invest some time to get it to work correctly. Rarely does someone get everything working properly the first time. If you have further questions or difficulty after starting your installation remember to post the Load Order and brief description of what you have done so that those in the know can help you quickly and effectively.

ok thanks for the help but which toys pack should i download the scr or the other one for the common resources requierment 

SCR version is needed if you have SCR.

I am sure you will get it up and running fine in short time. If you have other problems post them and someone should be able to help.

Sorry if I offended you with not giving you a blow by blow detailed report on each and every step to get it running. I have helped many , many, many individuals and most of the time those that do the best research and try to resolve the issues and need only a few pointers to get going. Those that require "hand holding" usually just get more and more frustrated and don't get very far even with customized step by step instructions in as much detail as possible given the format that the communication is given in. 

ok thanks for the help but which toys pack should i download the scr or the other one for the common resources requierment 

SCR version is needed if you have SCR.

I am sure you will get it up and running fine in short time. If you have other problems post them and someone should be able to help.

Sorry if I offended you with not giving you a blow by blow detailed report on each and every step to get it running. I have helped many , many, many individuals and most of the time those that do the best research and try to resolve the issues and need only a few pointers to get going. Those that require "hand holding" usually just get more and more frustrated and don't get very far even with customized step by step instructions in as much detail as possible given the format that the communication is given in. 

no offense taken you gave me the links which is far more better.

Archived