Increased butt bounce effect

Sorry for my english first. This mod is for you who obsess the jelly big booty;)

So I have installed "The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce" but not happy with the bounce effect on my model. so I get into 3ds max and painted the weight on the body file. 

Preview here:

The body shape is my preferred setup from bodyslide. so it may not be your ideal size...but I didn't figure out how to do make the shape data can use in Bodyslide...

SuperButtBounce.7z

adding BodySlide++ shape data, could you just use the most current Zecoron .nif with belly bone, paint the new weights without changes to mesh shape, using shaped data for the belly mesh; and package as an 'overwrite' to the standard tbbp [old] mesh in bodyslide? You are only changing the painted weights, of a default shape, then creating an overwrite to the standard TBBP option. 

I like me butts bouncy, nice work.

I have tried to modify the bodyslide shape data ( ...\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody\DragonflyTBBP.nif  for example) but when open the preview in bodyslide++ the polygons will stretch and glitch. not sure what's I did wrong... I used the the Nif importer/exporter plugin for 3dsmax.

WOW!!! LOVE IT! Just saw now someone asking for this in nexus!

Can you recommend a tutorial how to paint weights? This have to be painted in armor and body or just the body?

Glad to see ppl like it :D

I think any tutorial is fine. just google "3ds max paint weight" there are plenty on youtube. I painted L_Butt/R_Butt in this body model.

I only did on body, not armor. I guess the armor has to support TBBP. but I haven't installed any armor support TBBP yet. you can explore a bit with;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this mod is not working for me. Please help. i install it with NMM and i CTD when i load game. i tried installing manually, same outcome.

my install order:

ADEC TBBP mesh

XP32 maximum skeleton NMM-BAIN

TBBP+butt bounce

SuperButtBounce (this mod)

i couldn't notice the butt bounce from TBBP+butt bounce so i decided to use this mod but now my game crashes. i choose "yes to all" when menu pops up during install. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...