abstract colour pattern explosions

Guest wellbredbitch

Guest wellbredbitch

i hope someone can help me with a weird problem i am having.

when i walk or run forwards or look around or move the camera view point via the mouse everything is normal 75% of the time.

the other 25%  this happens

it happens inside or outside, anywhere.

i have a only body and armor mods installed. 

it doesn't cause crashes. it's just annoying because i can't see where i am going in dungeons.

i have the latest driver for my graphics card.

hi marknesbit1960!
no hardware trouble, but an armor problem!
it is up to the meshes file, take off the armor and the explosive radiation is gone.

german\ deutsch !

kein hardware problem ,sondern ein rüstungs problem !
es liegt an der meshes datei , ziehe die rüstung aus und die strahlenexplosion ist verschwunden .

Guest wellbredbitch

i will send a message to semipro asking if he/she can fix it. semi pro is the author of the sevenbase conversion of minblacks armor shop. 

Guest wellbredbitch

semi pro looked at my problem and after some investigation the armor conversion he/she made wasn't causing the weirdness.

i decided to double check, and i  uninstalled seven base and all the armor mods i have for it.

now i am going to run the game without mods and see what happens.

Guest wellbredbitch

i recently upgraded to windows 7 os.

when it was installing it put all my old 32bit windows files in a folder named old windows.

i didn't take any notice of it untill just now when i was installing sg renewal textures again with nmm and i got a message asking if i wanted to overwrite the file i had installed when i was running vista. weird? how can that be still around i thought.

i found the old windows file and deleted it.

i loaded the game again and it was back to normal. no weird triangles in the sky or on the ground.

Archived